*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. start here
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2014297-the-virtual-world/cid/1871949-start-here
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2014297
you find yourself in the virtual hub...what happens next?
Chapter #1

start here

    by: kingalex1234
was this real? was it just a dream? everything felt numb, and you couldn't figure out where you were. your eyes fluttered open to a holographic blue sky. what was this?

you thought back to the last thing you could remember...actually, there wasn't a lot of memory you had...just one.

there was a bright flash of light as you came into the virtual hub, a place that was shut down years ago, but you had decided to go in anyways. the car zoomed down the track...but it didn't slow down. there was a buzz, a pop, and suddenly you were launched from the car as it hit the side of the track.

you jumped up, seeing the car in pieces...well, so much for getting back...

there were other ways back through the virtual worlds, which were in front of you...you had to choose one of them.

first, however, lets decide gender...

You have the following choices:

1. boy

2. girl

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kingalex1234 (UN: kingalex1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kingalex1234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2014297-the-virtual-world/cid/1871949-start-here