*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2021745-Gothams-Weighty-Women/cid/1901036-A-Superstitious-Cowardly-Lot
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2021745
an old-school weight gain interactive built around the women of Gotham City
This choice: Villainous Characters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Superstitious, Cowardly Lot...

    by: Bobo the Hobo
So, for just about every superhero in Gotham City, there's a supervillain to combat them. Lots of them are dangerous psychopaths. And a surprising number of said psychopaths are femme fatales who happen to be quite attractive...

There's Harley Quinn, or Harleen Quinzelle, and she's something of a fan favorite villain. She was a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum before falling in love with the Joker and going the same kind of crazy that he is. She’s known for her use of tight costumes, a penchant for giant hammers, and her charmingly nasal Jersey accent. She’s also a complete lunatic.

Poison Ivy, Pamela Isely, is Gotham’s resident eco-terrorist and plant-rights enthusiast. She’s chloropathic, meaning she can communicate with the plants she loves so much, and has a tendency to be just as green. She also has a control over pheromones—leaving her irresistible to men and women alike when she feels like it!

Maybe Catwoman, Selina Kyle, is more up your alley. She's the original cat burglar, a kleptomaniac who more often than not finds herself at odds with the law. Despite that, she’s actually quite friendly and donates quite frequently to charities. No superpowers whatsoever. She just really likes to steal things. And cats. She also likes cats.

Bringing up the rear is Talia al Ghul, real name, who is a woman kept young and beautiful for hundreds of years through the use of Lazarus pits, like her father Ra’s. She’s mysterious and deadly, and has a whole legion of assassins at her beck and call. She’s an on-again off-again lover of Batman too, so while her residency is usually questionable, more often than not she finds her Demon’s Head in Gotham city.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2021745-Gothams-Weighty-Women/cid/1901036-A-Superstitious-Cowardly-Lot