*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The New kid in town
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2023374-Feet--Tickle--fun--more-wSonic--Co/cid/1907775-The-New-kid-in-town
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2023374
Bringing an interactive I found a couple of years ago back from the grave With a new twist
Chapter #1

The New kid in town

    by: foxhound
You can't believe it, this is the fifth time that your dad got moved to a new city because of his work which meant your mother,sister & you had to go with him no exceptions (Cue forth wall destruction now.) "Oh excuse me, I didn't see you there. Oh, where are my manners! I'm Jackson, Jack for short. I'm the new kid in town. (forth wall repair now.) Your in your family's van with the rest of your family, you & your little sister Carla in the back & your parents in the front.

You let out a sigh as you look out the window at your new neighborhood,Carla notices your sudden mood change & asks "What's wrong Jack, Aren't you happy we'll be in our house soon?" She asks with worry filled eyes. You draw a heavy sigh as you look her dead in the eye & say "No dear sister I'm not. For one this is the fifth time we've had to move cause of dad's job, the FIFTH time! Not only did I have friends back home I had to leave my girlfriend." You take a few seconds to calm your nerves before your mom stops you from continuing and says "Not another word about that Jack, I know your upset. But hey,we're going to be living in the same neighborhood as Sonic & his friends, isn't that great!?"

You smile at this (at least this move won't be as bad as the last.) you think to yourself as the van comes to a stop in the driveway of your new house. You,Carla & your mom get out of the van along with all your things. Your father however stays in the van and says "You guys unpack I'll be home late." he says before speeding off to go and meet his new boss.

You look over at you house and think (House? More like Mansion.) before chuckling a bit at your thought as you head in to your house to begin unpacking the others fallowing right behind you. As the three of you begin unpacking your things the doorbell rings, which your mom answers it's one of your new neighbors it was...

You have the following choices:

1. Sonic

2. Tails

3. Knuckles

4. Amy

5. Someone else (Reader's choice)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 foxhound (UN: tailziscool123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
foxhound has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2023374-Feet--Tickle--fun--more-wSonic--Co/cid/1907775-The-New-kid-in-town