*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Transformation Curse
  2. Meeting a Demon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2030624-Tims-Demon/cid/1947073-Transformation-Curse
by ulti
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2030624
Tim meets a demon that plays a twisted game.
This choice: Transformation Curse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Transformation Curse

    by: ulti
         The demons laughter was still ringing in your ears and your surroundings slowly came back into focus. What was once the alley seemed to have drastically changed. You rubbed your eyes in disbelief as what was once the back of your workplace was now a large room lined with cracked stone floors that seemed to spit white hot embers randomly. Large pieces of furniture were also scattered across the room, all seeming to be made of some strange materials you failed to recognise. In fact the sofa which stood just behind you appeared to be made of a mixture of onyx coloured horn and some bestial furs of deep scarlet. “What the hell is this? Why the fuck is everything so large?” you screamed. “Now, now is that any way to act when someone invites you into their home?” A seductive tone whispered from above.

         Glancing up towards the source of the noise your eyes were drawn towards the seat above. Once more you shuddered in fear as her fiery eyes met yours and her toothy smirk appeared again. With a swift motion she flipped over folding her legs across the back of her sofa and dangling her long hair down around you and putting her enormous face uncomfortably close to your puny body. “Arww you look so adorable that size, I could just eat you up” Her eyes painfully staring into yours as her tongue traced over her top lip. Beyond terrified you instantly turned, sprinting full pace to anywhere other than here. You didn’t make it far however as a slimy object snaked its way around your torso. Panicked you attempted to peel yourself out from its grasp but its slimy surface gave you no grip whatsoever. The slimy creature then began to drag you back towards the demon you attempted to flee from. Defeated you turned to face your tormentor once more when you came to a horrifying conclusion, this was no snake like creature but in fact the large demon woman’s tongue.

         With renewed vigour of not wanting to become some giant demons afternoon snack you began to wriggle and squirm with all your might, hoping desperately for some way out of this. The demon woman’s eyes seemed to enjoy watching your futile struggles as they appeared to glisten and small smile lines appeared around the corners as she teasingly inched you closer to her gaping maw. No matter what you tried you couldn’t seem to release the tongues vice like grip as you finally reached her lips. With a last defiant scream you passed her dark lips and were plunged into a hot, dark and humid cave that was her mouth.

         Once inside her tongue finally released its grip on you, wasting no time you began to crawl desperately across its squishy, slippery surface towards the entrance. After many tumbles as the cave seemed to twist and shift about you reached her large flawlessly white teeth each one seeming as sharp as swords. And gingerly began to attempt to pass by them. As soon as you came within an inch of them however they slammed together with a deafening thud. What was once your exit was now a solid wall of teeth you had no chance of passing. “Let me out!” You pleaded, not noticing her tongue once more rising behind you as you continued to bang on her prison wall. Quick as a python the tongue lunged at you caressing you all over as it forced you painfully against her teeth. The sound of girlish laughter and soft moans reverberated around you as her tongue continued to probe you.

         You were quickly losing your strength as the unrelenting licking continued, slightly ashamed you were even starting to enjoy the sensation as it rubbed and brushed across your genitals. You limp dick even began to rise to the occasion as the tongue’s tip flicked it up and down. The pleasure of course was not to last as you began to feel your skin slightly tingle, moments went by and the tingle had escalated to a mild stinging. It was then you noticed your clothes had begun dissolving, fizzling away into mush that the tongue happily lapped away. “No, please I don’t want to die not like this!” You pleaded, pushing and fighting for any chance of escape. For once the demon woman appeared to listen as her teeth began to part and you were unceremoniously spat atop her waiting palm.

         “Hey there, sorry I should have mentioned demon spit is a bit acidic” The demon giggled giving her head a slight tap as if to say her bad. “You just looked sooo tasty and I haven’t eaten in so long I just wanted a little taste. No harm done anyway” You quickly snapped back “No harm done! I’m partly digested because of that little taste” You yelled, cupping your now naked junk. “Oh please you’re barely burnt, only your clothes were really damaged you big drama queen” She huffed. “Besides clothes get in the way of our little game” With that the demon placed you down upon what appeared to be a chest of drawers with a vanity mirror and various bottles scattered across its surface. “You remember how I said you have to fetch the pieces of the necklace and would be giving you handicaps to make it even more fun? She said glancing down on you. “So what you’re going to make me find them at this tiny size while being completely naked?” You answered back in complete shock. “That’s impossible!” The demon simply laughed at your little outburst. “Improbable is the better word, I wouldn’t want the game to end to quickly you know” pacing about, she continued. “In fact it’s why I came up with the best rule yet, the rule of sight”

         Her eyes were now flickering with excitement as she opened a drawer of panties below you. “You see when you’re about in your world and a woman catches a glimpse of you, like this” Her eyes casually passing over to you and a strange feeling began to build inside you. With a gasp for help you felt your body contort and change shape. Your face began flattening out into a sheet as well as you torso folding you into an odd hammock shape. Your arms and legs then began rising up above you and forming into some sort of loop. “Your whole body will transform to fit your surroundings; sort of like a kind of camouflage” She giggled picking you up and showing yourself to the mirror. “See look you’ve become a cute pair of panties, thanks to you hanging around my panty drawer when I spotted you” You attempted to scream but found you couldn’t produce a single noise. “Yeah no one will hear you when you’re transformed apart from me of course; I can keep in touch using that lovely bit of jewellery around your neck. That way I can still hear all your pitiful screams. Oh I also made sure to leave all your senses in fact wouldn’t want you to miss out on all the feels, sights, sounds, smells and taste the world has to offer.” Placing you down once more on the drawers she turned away from you.
Almost instantly you felt your body begin to revert back to its shrunken form. “See, and when no one is touching or looking at you, you can revert back to your little form and begin looking again. I can’t wait to see what you get turned into on your journey. Now where to send you back, to begin your journey?” she pondered before deciding.



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Back to your work the next day

*Noteb*
2. The shopping district

*Noteb*
3. The amusement park

*Noteb*
4. Writers Choice

*Noteb*
5. Writers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ulti (UN: ul-ti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2030624-Tims-Demon/cid/1947073-Transformation-Curse