*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1954956-The-Zzapp-Shaq
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: A small Electronics store.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Zzapp!!! Shaq.

    by: Phil Ein Blank
Oswold Zapp has devoted his entire life to this store, keeping it stocked with all the latest gadgets. Oswold is particularly proud of his ability to take apart and rebuild almost every item in the store. But this devotion has left him little time for much else. Now, pushing sixty, short fat, and balding, Oswold never married and is a very lonely man.

Though he does not remember ordering a new type of universal remote, it was not particularly odd for sample products to show up unexpectedly. Oswold takes the package into his office and opens it. After a brief inspection of the remote itself Oswold settles down to thoroughly read the manual.

...

Hours later, Lisa the assistant manager, show up for work, but is surprised to find the store hasn't opened yet. Using her spare key Lisa unlocks the front door, turns on the lights.
She calls into the empty store, "Mr. Zapp?" Receiving no response she tries again, "Oswold where are you? Is something wrong?"
As Lisa approaches the back of the store she sees a light on in the boss's office. Knocking on the door as she opens it.

Inside the office Lisa finds...


You have the following choices:

1. A smoking hot redhead behind Oswold's desk.

*Noteb*
2. Oswold trying to pry open the remote.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Phil Ein Blank (UN: phileinblank at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1954956-The-Zzapp-Shaq