*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Normal Day At The Office?
  2. James
  3. Foot Fetish Or Not?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/1957681-A-Normal-Day-At-The-Office
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2036713
What happens when the women of your office decide to use their feet to take control?
This choice: Established for a few years!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Normal Day At The Office?

    by: Unknown
Arriving at the familiar building, walking up the spiral staircase and setting foot inside the hubbub of the workplace; all of this has a sense of déjà vu and mundanity about it. Having worked there for nearly four years now, you practically yearned for something different, a change - anything to liven things up!

Sure, there are plenty of hot women at work, but you have always lived by the motto: "Don't shit where you eat!" Being a single guy in his mid 20s, part of you sometimes thinks to hell with it - why not go for an office romance? Yet there are so many reasons not to. For starters, Denise - the absolute chief bitch of the office - knows the ins and outs of all the going ons. As you have a mutual hatred for one another, she would without a doubt make it her mission to systematically destroy any burgeoning romance you could potentially build. Plus, with Candice (her partner in gossip-related crime) always at her side, word would spread so quickly, making life unbearable for sure!

Plus, there is another reason. You have a secret - something you have kept well-hidden all your life. Something that has always held you back in relationships and made you naturally more than impressed with dominant females... You have a foot fetish.

True - it should't be anything to worry about, but if Denise or Candice ever managed to find out, you would surely be the laughing stock of the office, and have your personal life completely compromised too! The thought of being embarrassed and seeing Denise's smug blonde face... Just the thought if it fills you with fear and dread! So for all these reasons, you have tried your best to keep yourself to yourself. Unfortunately for you, despite your best intentions, this strategy will not help you for much longer: starrting from today...

As you sit down at your desk and begin checking your emails, you see your boss, Kim walking past with an unfamiliar figure accompanying her. Resentment boils every time you see your redheaded, admittedly sexy boss. Watching her start at your office (with seemingly little experience) a year after you, and rise up the management scale to the point of being the Director of Operations - just one step below the CEO - is tough. Especially as at one point, you were neck-and-neck in terms of sales and performance. She has completely eclipsed you: something she seems to have no qualms in reminding you about.

Anyway, the sight of this new stranger sends nervous excitement spreading throughout you. Turning your head to get a better look, your immediate thought is that this girl is cute, no...better than cute... seriously hot! Petite size, brown hair, a sexy white, summery dress...you can't help but stare!

"James! Let me introduce you!" Kim says in her slightly husky voice. Marching over with the newbie, you wonder if she noticed you staring...

"Hi," you say smiling, rising to your feet to shake the newcomer's hand.

"Hi," the pretty brunette replies, her nose crinkling in a ridiculously cute fashion. You can't help but flicker your eyes over her sexy outfit - not exactly strictly professional. Then again, the dress code at work, for the women especially, is pretty relaxed.

"This is Michelle," Kim states, the corners of her mouth twitching a little. "It's her first day; I'm going to give her the full induction throughout the week, but I need someone to show her the ropes, mentor her basically. Now I know it's a big responsibility..." She smirks a little at this, taking off her glasses for a moment. "But mentoring a new colleague is a sure-fire way to getting promoted, you know..."

You pause. True - it would definitely be good for your career prospects. Mentoring a newbie would be strong evidence to show your capability for responsibility and sharing your expertise...but there's an uneasiness lurking that you can't shake away: this girl is so damn beautiful! What if you're unable to concentrate or find yourself unable to resist her... The way she's smiling at you could mean that your attraction is mutual...

"So, what do say, James? I haven't got all day," Kim speaks with curtness, folding her arms and tapping her foot impatiently.

You know that whether you accept this responsibility, this challenge - and possible risk - or not, you have to make a decision quickly...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/1957681-A-Normal-Day-At-The-Office