*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/3082318-Kiss-her-foot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2036713
What happens when the women of your office decide to use their feet to take control?
This choice: Kiss her foot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Kiss her foot

    by: AnonCanon
you decide despite the humiliation and how much you didnt want to allow her to kick you around the best thing to do was to just kiss her foot for the sake of getting your phone, keys, and wallet back. You simply couldnt imagine what to do if you didnt have a phone, or have to freeze all your cards in your wallet, and buy new car and house keys, you didnt even know how you would get into your house tonight and thats something you really didnt want to deal with.

You get on your knees in defeat. You bend you head down and lay a kiss on her foot right above the toes while she towers over you. Once you pull your head away you realize how humiliating it actually was. Not only that but your lips felt like they just endured the sweat of her foot coming fresh out of her heel. You get up in disgust ready to get your things back and go home and wash your mouth and think about how stupid you made yourself look.

"Umm... I said kiss my FEET, thats plural, i have 2 feet...."

You couldnt believe it but you were so sick of her shit and wanted to go home already that you did it once again you got down on your knees and kissed her other foot this time. You felt like a dog doing what she wanted but at least you would get your belongings back and be able to go home

You have the following choices:

1. She give you back your belongings and allows you to go home

*Noteb*
2. She's not done with you yet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AnonCanon (UN: loginplz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/3082318-Kiss-her-foot