*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/3082348-She-give-you-back-your-belongings-and-you-go-home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2036713
What happens when the women of your office decide to use their feet to take control?
This choice: She give you back your belongings and allows you to go home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

She give you back your belongings and you go home

    by: AnonCanon
The next morning you walk into the office, the only difference is your boss was your arch nemesis. You get nervous but you ultimately start to believe she got what she wanted in kissing her feet, now you can back to your job as if the manager never changed.

You get to your desk sit down and enter your password to your computer but it does not work as it keeps stating its incorrect. You didnt forget it, it just wasnt working for some odd reason. For the first 20 minutes of the day you keep attempting to fix it, turning off and on the computer but to no avail. You didnt want to tell Denise about the issue because frankly you werent in the mood to see or talk to her at all after she made you kiss her feet last night.

5 minutes later she walked out of her office and made her rounds chatting it up with her new employees until she got up to you.

"Why aren't you working?" she asks

"My computers not letting me log in for some reason" i finally say to her

"So you didn't want to tell me? were you just going to sit here all day and not do anything because its not letting you log in?" She asks

I didnt even know what to respond because honestly she was right, I should have told her.

"For now you can go get me a coffee from Starbucks"

Once you got her the drink and come back to the office you notice her office door was close. You know and she tells you to come in, the first thing you notice was her bare feet plopped on her desk one over the other and hand her the coffee. You wait for a couple seconds for her to pay you back or even say thank you, but you get neither, you ultimately decide its not worth saying anything for $6 and walk away. Once you get to the door of her office to walk out she decides to say something.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Uh... to my desk"

"To do what, your computer doesn't work right...? I have something for you to do, so while your there shut the door and come back here"

You shut the door and walk back towards her. You notice she points towards the ground right next to her, you walk around the desk next to her

"sit" she says like she was commanding a dog

"on the floor" i ask confused

"Yes, you'll see why"

you sit down right next to her office wondering whats going on

as soon as you do she takes her feet off her desk sit up facing you and extends her bare foot into your hands

"I think the least you can do is rub my feet for how hard I worked the past year to get this job while you sat there doing nothing, besides you have nothing better to do right now anyway"

She was kidding right? you and her both knew you worked much harder to get this job but somehow she ended up with it. You look up at her confident she was kidding about the request, but she was not.

"I'm sorry but I'm not rubbing your feet"

"Come on Rob, you really want me to fire you over something so minuscule?"

You realize she's right, you did so much for this company and your pay was pretty well. Although you hated feet was giving her a quick foot massage that bad? She helped convince me to just do it to avoid getting fired.

You look up at her in disgust but ultimately give in, you grab her foot and start digging your thumbs into her soles. You quickly realize the bottom of her foot were much worse than the top, it was dry and rough but at the same time they were so sweaty you can feel it migrating onto your hands.

You continue rubbing her feet sitting on the floor beside her for 10 minutes now, while she sips on the coffee you got her, makes phone calls, and reads over documents. You ask her multiple times if you can go back to work, she keeps saying no. You ask once more while she's clearly annoyed at you asking and she responds. "Soon but the more you ask the longer you'll be here" to which point you make sure to stop asking

another 10 minutes pass of silently rubbing her feet and waiting for her to let you go back to work instead of this shit. You were starting to get very annoyed and then suddenly as you were rubbing her left foot, she starts nonchalantly lifting her right foot off your lap and to your disbelief she lands the bottom of her foot right on your face. You instantly jump backward back onto your feet.

"EWW, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

you start wiping the sweat of her sole off your face in utter disgust of what just happened, you notice her fate turn serious

"EXCUSE ME? DO NOT EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME" she yells back

"NO FUCK YOU, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TREATING ME LIKE THIS? I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! I QUIT!"

"I really don't think you want to do that" she says calmly but still angry

"whys that?" you're forced to ask

"you know who changed your computer password? Yes, thats right me...."

"So?" you seemed confused

"I found a lot of information on that computer like your saved facebook log in and all your contacts, I have something I dont think you want them to see" she says

She pulls out her phone and turns it to you revealing she took a photo of you kissing her foot last night

"I can caption it something like 'its time to admit it, I love feet and I’m willing to pay $1,000 an hour to be able to do whatever i want with them"

Your jaw drops, you couldnt believe she was this cruel to blackmail you like that. This wasn't about 1-2 people thinking something about you that wasnt true, infact the complete opposite, you hated feet. This was about every single person you ever met in your life thinking you were some foot creep, which was far from the truth.

"WELL? WHATS IT GOING TO BE? ILL GIVE YOU 5 SECONDS TO GET BACK ON YOUR KNEES RUBBING MY FEET OR I'LL JUST FIRE YOU" she yells with confidence

You realize you have no choice. You drop to the floor at the feet of the woman you just cursed at, your arch nemesis. She was not happy you yelled at her and she stared with a scary look in her eyes at you as you grabbed her foot and started rubbing. Why was she such a crazy bitch. Why did she know know how to manipulate you perfectly.

After 5 minutes of rubbing she slapped you for talking back to her earlier and she gave you 2 options
1. Apologize to her as you kiss the bottom of her feet, after which she would allow you to go back to work
2. If not you would have to rub her feet until lunch, it was currently only 10am










You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kiss the bottom of her feet and go back to work

*Noteb*
2. Continue rubbing her feet until lunch

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AnonCanon (UN: loginplz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/3082348-She-give-you-back-your-belongings-and-you-go-home