*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040151-Danganronpa-characters-in-your-home
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2040151
Danganronpa characters come into your home & start living with you. Anything can happen!

Danganronpa characters come into your home & start living with you. Anything can happen!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Okay here's my 2nd interactive. You could say that this is kinda like my 1st interactive. But,this time there's a twist. (DANGAN RONPA!) That's right the interactive center's around the Trigger happy havoc franchise!

Anyhow, on to the rules.

Rules: 1. No insulting other races or people!
2. Use CORRECT grammar, NO text slang!
3. Death is allowed but the character must be revived afterword!
4.Chapters must be at least a paragraph long, unless your picking a character or making a choice chapter,don't make the chapters short!
5. Make an actual plot. I want an actual story for this with detail!

(Okay time to add a new rule to this interactive!)

6. I want to see the main character and the danganronpa characters actually build a friendship that'll build into a relationship that leads into sex (be it with a male or otherwise)

Other then that anything is fair game, microscopic voyage story? Shrinking? Giant/Giantess? Everything you can think of is up for grabs just fallow the rules and you'll be fine Don't forget I'll help you if you have writer's block & lastly Have fun!

9/11/2018: Okay I hate to do this but I have to give a warning to an author that has been adding here, recently some of your adds have depicted the main character trying to have his way with a character for personal gain, and I don't approve of that in any way at all! But sense I'm trying to be nice I'll let it slide this time. However! if I see it again I will delete it no if's and's or buts!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040151-Danganronpa-characters-in-your-home