*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3096335-Aftermath
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2041290
Where there's a Size Ray there's adventure and mishaps waiting to be had!
This choice: Stick with the parents and cops  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Aftermath

    by: PenSlayer5
Tom could only gape like a fish as he continued to stare off into the distance where his daughter had run off too. He'd never been so shocked by the sight of anything in his entire life. That damn brat was fucking monster.

He felt himself tremble as repressed memories from his past came flooding back to him. He could remember being her age now, on the floor crying as his own father stood over him cursing his name and his mother for giving birth to him.

The image of the man he hated most in the world sneering at him while he could do nothing but whimper and cry made his blood boil. A part of him could still feel the phantom pains from the cigarettes burns along his arms.

"Tom... Tom... Tom!" Rick's voice called out as he shook the man from his stupor.

"What...? What is it?" Tom said trying to regain his composure. He wouldn't allow himself to look weak in front of his one and only friend. He wasn't weak damn it! He wasn't!

"I said what are we going to do? We have a 30ft tall 5 year-old on the loose and in the state she's in she's could do some serious damage." Rick exclaimed. "How do you want to handle this?"

Tom let the man's words sink in as he turned his focus back to the woods where Lucy fled. That brat was huge now, and because of the size difference between them, she thought she could disrespect him in public. The lady balls on her.

"I say we leave her and pretend this whole mess never happened." Susan suggested. She didn't want to deal with any of this right now. She'd much rather go home and get destroyed. Anything to forget the walking b-movie that was Lucy.

Luke listened to the woman with equal parts shock and disgust. She was just as bad as the father it would seem. He thought about turning the ray on the parents, but a small part of him wanted to see what this Tom guy would do.

Tom simply growled at the woman. "Like hell I'm going to just sweep this under the rug and pretend nothing's going on. I'm gonna hunt that brat down and give her what for. That's what I'm going to do."

Everyone within earshot looked stunned by Tom words. He was going after her? Was he insane? His daughter was like, eight times his size, and not very fond of him either. She'd crush him.

"He's nuts." Luke whispered.

"You're nuts." Susan voiced. "She'll mash you like a potato."

"I have to agree with Susan, she'll kill you." Rick added.

Tom was stubborn as a mule though and wouldn't be deterred. "I'm going after her, end of discussion. You wanna stay back here with your thumbs up your asses then be my guest."

"Tom don't do this, it's stupid and reckless." Rick tried once more to dissuade his friend

"Fuck off, Rick!" Tom finally snapped. "She thinks just because she's big now that I'm weak! I'm not weak! Do you hear me!? I'm going to bring her back and remind her who the hell I am! Now if you want help, then come on! If not, piss off!"

The whole area went silent. Luke could only stare at the man as if he'd grown a second head. He was really going to go through with this...

You have the following choices:

1. Tom goes after Lucy alone

2. Tom, Rick, and Susan go after Lucy together

*Noteb*
3. More options

*Noteb*
4. Something else

*Noteb*
5. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PenSlayer5 (UN: penslayer5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3096335-Aftermath