*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3216886-A-bratty-young-girl
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2041290
Where there's a Size Ray there's adventure and mishaps waiting to be had!
This choice: A bratty young girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A bratty young girl

    by: DrkLotus

Karen was the type of 12-year-old girl that had to have everything her way and if she didn't then watch out! Being born to a wealthy family didn't help either as her mother and father never paid any mind to what she was doing. Like a cup with a hole in it, there was no satisfying Karen no matter how hard anyone tried. She did not have nor did she want any friends or siblings and was fine with that. The outfits that she would wear would usually be shirts that would always show her navel, shorts or a skirt, and some type of high-heeled shoes.

One day, while her parents were gone, the doorbell rang. Karen walked down the steps from her room and opened the door, expecting there to be someone waiting, but when she opened the door, there was no one. Looking down, Karen saw a perfectly wrapped package, yet upon further inspection, there was no label. No way to know where it came from, or even what it was. Closing the door, Karen took the package up to her room. Surprisingly, the package was not that heavy and she was able to carry it with such ease.

Like a child anxious to open up her gift, Karen unwrapped the package and opened the box. Reaching inside, Karen pulled out some sort of gun with several buttons and knobs on it. Karen turned the numbers on the knob until it reached 3 and pressed the "S" button, curious as to what would happen. Like firing an actual gun, she aimed at her nightstand and pulled the trigger. A bolt of what could only be described as purple lightning shot out from the gun and snaked its way to the nightstand. Within seconds, Karen watched in amazement as the stand began to shrink down in size. Once the light had dissipated from the gun, Karen was shocked to find that her nightstand was now three feet smaller than before.

Karen turned her attention back to the gun. "So if the S button is to shrink things," she pondered to herself, "then that would mean that the G button is to grow it back."

Pressing the "G" button on the gun, Karen once again aimed the gun at her nightstand and pulled the trigger. Sure enough, the stand began to grow and eventually was back to its original size. A smile formed at the sides of her face as the thoughts of what she could do with this type of power.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrkLotus (UN: drklotus121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3216886-A-bratty-young-girl