*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042762-The-Laughing-Box
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2042762
6 teenage girls go to the carnival to have some fun, but end up having more then expected.

6 teenage girls go to the carnival to have some fun, but end up having more then expected.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
It was a beautiful day out, the birds were chirping, and the sun was shining. What better to do for these 6 young girls than to go to their local carnival. All 6 of these teenagers have decided to meet up at the carnival. These teens include; Emily , a 5" 9' fun filled girl with size 7 feet. She is wearing leggings, a tank top and a pair of toms with socks on. Jenna, a 5"8' weird funny girl with size 6 feet. She is wearing shorts with a baggy t shirt and socks with sandals. Tess, Jenna's twin sister who can be a bit arrogant and stubborn. She is 5" 8' and has size 7 feet. She is wearing jeans with a tight t shirt and a pair of converse. Brenna, a drama filled girl who seems to have more enemies then friends, who is also 5" 6' and has size 5 feet. She is wearing tights, toms and a baggy long sleeve shirt. Grace, who is a bit of a drama queen herself and has firey red hair. She is constantly saying that she isn't ticklish which everyone knows isn't true. She is 5" 5' and has size 4 feet. She is wearing sweatpants, basketball sneakers and a tight tank top. And finally there is Jaedyn, a tall fun girl who seems to always be smiling. She is about 5"11' and has size 10 feet. She is wearing tights, toms and a long sleeve shirt.
They all head in to the carnival where they are instantly attracted to the biggest thing there. "The Laughing Box" all the girls eagerly approach and get in line. After what seemed like an eternity, the girls get to the front of the line where a sign reads, " no shoes, socks, or loose clothing inside." Lucky for the girls with baggy clothes on, they had tank tops on underneath to wear inside. A man took their clothing and footwear that they quickly stripped off their bodies and he put them on a conveyer belt which seemed to lead to the end of the area. As they enter, they are greeted by man who is getting them situated. They see a roller coaster come to a hault right in front of them. The man instructs them to get in.

Who's perspective will you read from?
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042762-The-Laughing-Box