*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043857-Arcee-Sexpansion/cid/1997736-Other
by L.wood
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2043857
Arcee becomes curvier, and overall more lustful! Transformers Prime verse
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other

    by: L.wood
What about these?


1. Her Lineage: Arcee comes from a long line of breeders, the the signs of her lineage are becoming harder and harder to hide as time goes on.

2. The good ship Arcee: The Autobots need a suitable warship in order to combat the Deceptacons ship the Nemesis, Arcee is chosen for the role. (Will be mostly giantess and height growth.)

3. MECH Experimentation: Arcee is captured by the human terrorist group MECH and they experimente on her in order to figure out how cybertronians work.

4. Holy Vessel: Arcee is choosen by Primus to be the new vessel of creation for the cybertronian race, but he has to make some change before that can happen.

5. Just because: She starts growing for no given reason, you can try to explain it later on but you don't have to.

You have the following choices:

1. Her Lineage

2. The good ship Arcee

3. MECH Experimentation

4. Holy Vessel

5. Just because

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 L.wood (UN: bubad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.wood has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043857-Arcee-Sexpansion/cid/1997736-Other