*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2048333-Inheritance-cycle/cid/2005432-Intro
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MMPluc
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2048333
So I've got a need for one of these, there are a few stories out there but not like this.
Chapter #1

Intro

    by: MMPluc
Okay here's the rules-
No hermophidite dragons, sorry either male or female.
No hard digestion, no character death according to the rules of inherentance and its dragons.

I will have multiple choices for each chapter, so one can insert himself, or herself into a riders shoes.
Sadly you can't change Eragon's story. But you can add yourself/ a character to his line. The line must not contain things I disapprove of, and it must be something the characters in the actual story would like.
But on to the dragons for the characters.
The dragon must be physically big enough to handle your size. That being said, male or female rider means, having sex (which for a male dragon and female rider will be problematic, so instead it will have to be vore for those lines...) will mean the dragon will have to be small enough or big enough to give it or take it. As for vore, oral, unbirth, or anal is allowed. however fatal vore isn't supported, at least for the main character of your line/ of the story (the books). For any of them the dragon must be in months size be big enough to take in the member or the full body...
I am in between with cock vore so beware. (but I will let it go as I must be a bit fair as I am allowing unbirth)

You have the following choices:

1. Eragon

2. Male rider

*Noteb*
3. Female rider

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MMPluc (UN: mmpluc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MMPluc has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2048333-Inheritance-cycle/cid/2005432-Intro