*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I've Got the Power!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054075-Head-Swappest-3quel-to-Head-Swapper/cid/2023479-Ive-Got-the-Power
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2054075
A girl has the power to swap heads!
Chapter #1

I've Got the Power!

    by: dayaman
What's up, readers? My name is Katie Suwappe. I'm a slightly chubby, glasses-wearing straight-A student who is a mix of Caucasian and African-American. See, my mom's black while my dad's white. I also have an older sister who I love so much. In addition to my lovely family, I am also dating someone: my basketball-playing boyfriend Daryl Reyab.

But enough about me, let me tell you something that has happened to me.

See, one day I was walking home from school, when I spotted a strange shop. I walked in, and a kindly old lady greeted me. "Hello, dear," she said. "How are you?"

"I'm fine," I said. I let out my hands, as I assumed that she was going to read my palms. She put her hands into mine, then she began saying words in some language that even I, who knows 10 different languages, could not understand. All I know that it definitely was not Latin.

After she stopped speaking what I assumed was gibberish, she then told me to place my hands on both my and her heads. I reluctantly did, and all of a sudden a flash blinding me. When it died, I saw exactly what happened. The old lady and I swapped heads! I look down and saw her bony body attached to my head. I then looked back at the lady, and she had my body from the neck down.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I understandably yelled.

The old lady chuckled. "What you did, dear," she said, "was swap our heads. I have given you this power."

"Power?"

"Just place your hands back on our heads again to get your body back."

I did so, and another flash appeared. When that died, I saw that the lady and I had our respective bodies back. I looked at my own hands, amazed at my ability. "Wow," I said. "So I can swap heads with anyone?"

"Not only that, but you can swap two other people's heads without you being involved."

"Thanks, I guess."

"Have fun, dear!"

I left the shop, thinking of the fun that I was going to have with my new power. I headed...

You have the following choices:

1. straight home

2. to the mall

3. back to my school

4. to a bus

5. Daryl's house

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dayaman (UN: dayaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054075-Head-Swappest-3quel-to-Head-Swapper/cid/2023479-Ive-Got-the-Power