*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057656-Out-Of-The-Blue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2057656
You are an engineer who lands on a planet of aliens that look like the animals from Earth.

You are an engineer who lands on a planet of aliens that look like the animals from Earth.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are an engineer aboard the recovery vessel Sacred Heart. It is just you and your other human partner in this line of work, and of course the starcraft's AI system, Mister Blue Sky, to keep you company.

You've never set foot on another planet since you left Earth at the age of fourteen, having only been working aboard your own ship to start with, gaining enough experience to assist with on-board repairs of orbit satellites, starcraft in distress, to entire asteroid apparatus colonies and moon bases, by which point you had gained the experience to perform spacewalk repairs. Life in space became what you would eat, sleep, and breathe. The worlds you could see from afar meant nothing to you.

Taking pride in what you do, having made your choice to devote your life to this occupation long ago, now that by all rights you are 20 years old, you have built a small but happy bubble of life floating in the endless expanse of space. However, a peculiar longing began to pull at your heartstrings. It might have been from all that memorabilia of old Earth collected from trades with space caravans or purchased at interstellar merchant stores. Perhaps this simple, and until now, what your thought was a fulfilling existence, just isn't enough.

A distress signal from an automated system aboard a deserted deep-space orbital station tasks you to embark on an expedition to repair damaged intelligence gathering machines on the surface of a hitherto unobserved and undocumented planet. Just the sort of excitement to take your mind off these feelings of late.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057656-Out-Of-The-Blue