*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058779-Ashs-Fetish-Harem
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2058779
Ash's secret admirers discover his secret fetishes. GP for additions.

Ash's secret admirers discover his secret fetishes. GP for additions.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this interactive story, Ash has some secret fetishes, and the many girls in love with him will find out about them somehow, but NOT from Ash directly telling them. Since they love the lucky boy so much, they decide to grant his desires for him.

Rules:

You need to make separate choice chapters for who your starting girls will be, and what Ash's fetishes will be. Then you need to come up with a way for the girls to find out about the fetishes, and mention how they find out; (again they can't be directly told the fetishes by Ash in any way), and do something to fulfill the fetishes for Ash of their own accord. You may add more girls and fetishes to a storyline that's already been started. However, you must make an option to stick with the girls and fetishes that Ash already has.

All girls, that are NOT villains, are allowed in his harem. Female Pokemon are only allowed IF they can transform into a human form, such as Latias for example. Couples not involving Ash are allowed as long as they could possibly work in canon. NO lesbianism, except for between girls in Ash's harem, and NO guy-on-guy period. And no non-Pokemon characters. Choices for the starting girls also need to placed under the correct category presented in the first chapter.

All fetishes (diapers, feet, breasts, ass, pet, bdsm, slave, weight gain, slob, pregnancy, humiliation, wedgies, giantess/shrinking (aware or not), feminisation, somnophilia, size, transformations, latex pokesuits, bondage, pokeplay, spanking, yuri, babying, tickling, Hypnosis, mini girls, Kalos maids, Pokemon cosplay, farting, body swapping, lolicon, whipping, and much much more) are allowed as long as they don't involve any serious unwanted physical or mental harm befalling the characters. Whatever the girls are doing to Ash, or allowing him to do to them, is for his pleasure, and not for public humiliation or worse, and of course Ash would never want to do anything that would harm the girls in any way either. The girls should be into the fetishes too, so they can also have fun.

All characters' personalities in this story must be kept as close to canon as possible. No having any kind characters being cruel unless it's part of the fetish. And no getting rid of any characters morals at all! Or making them drug addicts or anything of the sort. And no religions of any sort.

Please use proper spelling and grammar. I can correct small mistakes, but if a chapter is completely illegible it will be deleted. I reserve the right to edit or delete your chapters as I see fit. I can also edit your chapter at your request after you post it if you want to change something in it.

No one sentence chapters except for choice chapters. Longer chapters will earn more GP.

Always leave at least two different options for continuing the story when you add to it. No ending the story.

Failing to follow the rules will most likely result in your chapter being deleted, and not earn you any GP. For the time being, expect indefinite delays in receiving your GP. My sincerest apologies.

Have fun, and if you have any questions, or want me to change, or edit something on one of the chapters, please feel free to email or instant message me about the changes.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058779-Ashs-Fetish-Harem