*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2064602-Koopaling-ExpansionGrowth-Interactive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2064602
Bowser's not the only big guy these days, but who will be the biggest?

Bowser's not the only big guy these days, but who will be the biggest?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Who are the koopalings?

Back in 1988, Nintendo introduced the latest iteration of the Mario franchise. At the end of each sequence of levels, or "world," the player encountered a small Bowseresque creature that the game-manual called "Koopalings," and that they were Bowser's kids.

Named in order of encounter:
Larry  
Morton  
Wendy  
Iggy  
Roy  
Lemmy  
Ludwig  

Little is known about them, other than small tid-bits of their personality and their names. Their ages relative to each other is unknown and their actual relationship with Bowser is foggy. Nintendo confirmed that his only child is Bowser Jr., which contradicts previous game-manuals.

Time to plug the holes.

All we know is that Larry is the youngest and Ludwig is the oldest. Since we encounter Larry first and Ludwig last, general consensus is that the order of encounter is the order of age. A flimsy explanation at best, but for the purposes of this interactive it will suffice.

How can someone be a father, and not a biological one, all at once? Adoption, of course. Short and simple answer there.

Their personality? Well that's for elaboration in the interactive proper.

Yet another expansion interactive?
I wanted to "scratch an itch" of sorts. Even if this is a niche itch. I don't expect this to be flooded with updates, but for anyone reading expect some quality control. Which goes for anyone adding.

House Rules -- as the author of this interactive I reserve the right to delete or edit any chapter that is either poor in quality or violates the following rules.

1. No character under the age of 18 will have fetishy stuff happen to them.
I get it, a weight gain/expansion interactive is weird and fetishy. How dare I be a hypocrite. Well, no one went to jail for getting too big. I will leave it at that. To make ages easy, the "siblings" are all a year apart.

2. Keep it weight gain/growth themed -- i.e. getting fatter, muscle growth, inflation, macro, or some combination of it all.
If you must fine tune your chapters for your own "itch," then I do not mind minor deviations. Just warn us and make it the "B" option. Railroading your own fetish into my interactive is going to get your chapter edited or deleted.

3. Don't worry too much about realism.
Reaching massive sizes using magic and science-fiction tech that emphasizes "fiction" is no issue with me. Keep it at a decent pace, though. No need to blow your whole wad in a six sentence chapter.

4. "How much does he weigh now" chapters are frowned upon.
Stop me if you've heard this one before: "After he was done eating he weighed..." and then your choices are a couple of meaningless numbers like 230 or 300. No two people look the same after putting on thirty pounds. Flex your creative muscles for once and actually show me what the character looks like with the added weight.

5. Likewise, excessive choice chapters are frowned upon.
It's fine for a chapter or two, but it gets ridiculous when there are six chapters trying to start the story. "Is he chubby, fat, obese, or other? Other. Is he humongous, gigantic, or other? Humongous. How big is Humongous: massive, planetary, or other?" and so on and so forth. Stop being lazy, no one is going to write the character at gigantic sizes for you. Foot the bill and just write a chapter. Different options are what the "B" path is for.

That's my rule-set for now, but it is subject to change or expansion if I deem it necessary. With that in mind, let us enter the story.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2064602-Koopaling-ExpansionGrowth-Interactive