*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Zach the rookie trainer.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2066752-Pokmon-Transformation-5/cid/2067575-Zach-the-rookie-trainer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2066752
A story that was deleted a long time ago
Chapter #1

Zach the rookie trainer.

    by: Thedude404
Zach is a 10 year old boy who dreams of becoming a pokemon master like his older brother Damon. He wasn't old enough to go with Damon and had to stay home.

"I wish I could join you Damon" said Zach. "I wish you could too Zach. But your not old enough yet. But you will be soon and then maybe we can have a battle someday" said Damon.

Damon then said his goodbyes and left on his journey. That was three years ago when Zach saw Damon and he hasn't heard from him yet.

He then realize Damon had went missing and police had no leads where he could be. Their mother was worried that something happen to their son.

Zach then reach 10 years old and was ready to become a pokemon trainer. His mother, at first, didn't want him to go. But she knew she wouldn't be able to stop him.

Zach then got everything ready to go on his journey and find his older brother. "Alright mom I'm ready to go now" Zach said to his mother.

"Zach you just be careful now. I don't want you to go missing like your older brother" said his mother. "I won't mom. I'll find Damon and bring him back home I promise"

He then hug his mother goodbye and left. Where did he go first?

You have the following choices:

1. Professor Rowan's lab.

2. The forest

*Noteb*
3. A lake

*Noteb*
4. A Cave

5. Other choices.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2066752-Pokmon-Transformation-5/cid/2067575-Zach-the-rookie-trainer