*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2069009-Endless-Beauty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2069009
A beautification GTS interactive that's all about nice girls growing into sexual goddesses

A beautification GTS interactive that's all about nice girls growing into sexual goddesses

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Update 8/10/18: Whelp. The great Tumblr purch of 12/17 has hit and I know it has effed up a lot of the pictures here on Endless Beauty. I'll be working over time to fix all of that and find suitable replacements for the dead links. Also, I know I have been more like a ghost lately but I am still writing--just more slowly these days. A new Madison chapter is up, btw.

** This interactive includes some NSFW pictures in it. You have been warned. **

This interactive is a slightly different take on the giantess interactives here on writing.com. Lots of interactives include stories of girls growing larger or growing bigger breasts but few focus on the concept of beautification in which every aspect of the girl slowly becomes more beautiful when she grows, not just her breasts.

There's some giantess and amazon growth in these stories but the main focus is on the girl maturing and becoming sexier in every possible way. It's an exploration in how girls would react if such a thing happened to them. The exception, however, is that the characters must all remain nice or gentle; there are more than enough stories where the girl grows and becomes evil or gets revenge on others. If that's your thing you should read those other interactives instead. They have to stay good but some girls might love the growth, some might be afraid, some might not want it and some might not even be aware of it!

One thing that doesn't seem to be present in many other interactives is unwanted growth and unaware growth (or partially unaware growth) but these ideas are definitely explored here. This interactive also looks at the effect of beauty on others. How do peers, boyfriends, family, etc react to their ever increasing beauty? There's also unaware or accidental seduction, destruction, etc.

If you contribute here are the guidelines for this interactive:

* Please add lengthy, meaningful chapters as opposed to additions that include only a sentence or two. If there are lots of typos in the chapter, I have the right to edit your post and fix those typos.

* Focus on increasing the main character's beauty: taller, longer legs, smaller waist, toning, fading blemishes, larger and firmer breasts, muscle growth (so long as it enhances rather than diminishes beauty), tanning skin, fuller hair, beautification of the face, age progression, sexier voice, sexier movements (ie, sexier walk or mannerisms), increased libido and sensitivity, fuller lips, pheromones, enhanced knowledge of sexual techniques, more attractive scent, etc.

* Please no fat gain, pregnancy, super-sized breasts so big they droop to her hips or dwarf her body (with exception of the Breeze storyline), IQ dropping (though naivety, horniness and other bimbofication elements are welcomed), etc.

* Sex is allowed and encouraged (with the exception of child characters)

* Giantess growth is an element of the story and some mega giantess is allowed in the late stages of the story arches but I want the growth to be slow so there is ample time to focus on realistic but tall heights (6' range) and amazonian/mini-giantess heights (7ft to 20ft).

* Also, some male growth and/or TG (male to female specifically) is allowed if it contributes to the story and doesn't become the main focus and/or diminish from the main elements of the story.

* Please no turning the main-character ladies evil (if there is another girl in the story like a rival, she can be evil, of course). There can be "consequences" to her growth such as accidental/uncontrollable seduction of others, becoming so sexy her body shatters the wills of others and unintentionally turns them into sex slaves, becoming so sexy others are over-aroused in her presence to the point of death, accidental destruction as a mega giantess (when she reaches that point), etc but she should not actually become evil. IE, the growing girls can be good people but still, in some ways, be the antagonist of the story. Perhaps she or others are trying in vain to stop the uncontrollable growth and beautification before it is too late, etc, etc.

* Feel free to link pictures of women to depict the characters in your chapters. This shouldn't be a replacement for written detail but I will tastefully use this from time to time.


I know it may seem like there are a lot of rules but there really is a lot of flexibility and open-endedness still. I am pretty easy-going so most of all my wish for you is to contribute and have fun!

Naturally, I will slowly be adding chapters myself as time allows. Lets make an awesome interactive together. =)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2069009-Endless-Beauty