*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2072328-The-Role-Swapper-The-Revival
by Huit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2072328
An ordinary man is given an extraordinary device that swaps people's life roles around

An ordinary man is given an extraordinary device that swaps people's life roles around

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The original Role Swapper story was sadly deleted a while ago, so I decided to make a new one! I'm keeping the first chapter the same, but rest assured everything after will be new. Do feel free to add chapters, but please try to keep your chapters WAY longer than one sentence, a paragraph at least. Have fun!

(11/03/22) Whoa, 536 chapters! This thing really has come far since I put it back up. I want to thank Jezimoon, Juttuj, Awesome360, and Wendy for restoring some of the lost chapters from the old story, as well as creating some incredibly well written new story arcs. I look forward to reading and contributing to your future chapters!

Original description from SandySeeker:

"Roy Milford is a washed-up failure at age 23. But after a visit from an oddly familiar extradimensional stranger, Roy gains access to an incredible device capable of Role Swapping – putting one person into the life of another individual. Can Roy use this amazing machine to turn his own life around? Or will he just make things worse?

Add whatever you'd like! Pretty much any sort of transformation is welcome. Feel free to create new characters, push existing ones in different directions, flesh-out the background of any characters you like... or even abandon the main character and give the device to somebody else! Anything goes, so long as you're being creative and having fun with the story. Interesting plot twists and unexpected happenings are always welcome! Thanks in advance to all the wonderfully interesting additions I know you'll be adding.

Be creative. Be imaginative. Be wild. Be daring. Be unexpected."

Be fresh and original, and have fun with it!"
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2072328-The-Role-Swapper-The-Revival