*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Girls to choose from
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2114728-Girls-to-choose-from
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2077548
Asian girls get diapered
Chapter #1

Girls to choose from

    by: karlmarx700
4 girls to choose from off the bat. Which one will be the main character?

1. Mariko. Often just called Mari. Age 13. Japanese girl, totally incontinent, both poop and pee. Her friends are aware of her problem but hang out with her anyway. Family tries to be supportive. Mom is overbearing.

2.Mi-Cha. Friends and family often call her Mimi. Age 12. Korean girl, has a weak bladder. Bedwetter and pees herself when excited or frightened. She wears diapers to bed, and if she wets herself during the day, her mom makes her wear a diaper for the rest of the day and all of the next.

3. Leia. Age 13, Chinese girl. Parents are strict and punishing her for bad behavior by making her wear diapers around the house, and often very little other clothing. She's a bad girl who gets in fights with older sister Dao (Age 15). Talks back to parents and is an annoying brat.

4. Hana. Age 14, Japanese girl. Secretly likes diapers, tries to conceal it from outsiders. Close circle of friends also likes diapers. Has a secret stash of pacifiers and baby stuff, this is the story for acting like babies. How long can they keep the secret?

You have the following choices:

1. Mariko

2. Mi-Cha

3. Leia

4. Hana

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2114728-Girls-to-choose-from