*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lucy
  2. Main Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082084-Strange-Psychic-Family/cid/2137527-Lucy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2082084
Story about a strange family with psychic powers. Incest and diapers are involved.
This choice: Lucy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lucy

    by: karlmarx700
You're Lucy, the older daughter.

You're currently wearing only a bra and a thong, and you're on the couch watching TV. Not much is on and you're getting bored. You sigh and use your telekinesis to turn off the TV.
"Man, nothing to do right now. Maybe I can go bug someone around the house." You say, just thinking out loud.
You decide to go see Brandon in his room. The boy in was in his underwear on his bed reading an instruction manual about leg-holds. You sat down next to him.
"Hey, Brandon. What's up?" You said.
"Lucy? When did you get here?" Brandon said.
"Eh, nothing was on TV. Whatcha doin'?" You say, playfully.
Brandon's eyes went to your toned, firm legs. He couldn't help but become a little bit aroused. The erection was highly visible, practically popping out of his underwear. You giggled.
"Lucy, I.. I'm trying to read this book on... on leg-holds for my next... next fight. I'm busy." Brandon said, feeling even more self-conscious about his boner than usual.
"Aw, too busy for your big sister, huh? All right." You say.

What do you do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082084-Strange-Psychic-Family/cid/2137527-Lucy