*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083542-Foot-fetish-exposed
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2083542
What happens to a guy when every woman he knows is aware of his foot fetish?

What happens to a guy when every woman he knows is aware of his foot fetish?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
After a bad breakup with your now ex girlfriend Natalie, she decides to tell everyone in your neighborhood about your foot fetish, complete with anecdotes and many exaggerations and mistruths. Now everyone wants to take advantage of your fetish in the most humiliating and insulting ways imaginable.

Main Characters:

Tim: You. A 27 year old man with lots of time and disposable income. Just had his foot fetish revealed. Finds it very difficult to say no to women.

Natalie: A 23 year old brunette with a mean streak. Your ex girlfriend. She wants to humiliate you. She likes to wear flip flops or her old beat up pink sneakers.

Heather: Natalies twin sister. Kind of silly. She doesn't hate you, but she wants to make her sister happy. She doesn't care about you at all and finds this all very humorous. She always has dirty feet. Goes barefoot or in flip flops.

Rachael: A 25 year old beautiful red head. She is kind hearted and has a crush on you, but Natalie has convinced her you like dirty feet, dirty shoes and humiliation.

Jessica: A 22 year old brunette who lives with her girlfriend Megan. Sadistic and loves to mistreat people. Sees you as little more than a sex toy for her feet. Likes getting shoe shines. Has very sexy feet.

Megan: Jessica's girlfriend. 21 and somewhat short Not as sadistic as Jessica, she mostly likes the fact that Jessica enjoys watching her use you. Doesn't even see you as a person.

Mandy: A 21 year old woman who lives by herself. Jessica's best friend. She lives in a trailer by herself. She is short, somewhat overweight but has a pretty smile. Wants to exploit you for financial gain or free housework. Treats your fetish as a hilarious joke. Works at the same bar you do.

Joann: A 52 year old blonde. Not very attractive, has ugly dry feet. Thinks you are lower than dirt. Delights in humiliating you in imaginative ways.

Brittany: A 19 year old blond with stunning good looks. She is an amateur model.

Rules:

ABSOLUTELY no underage characters or references.
Only interaction is male-female.
Primarily foot fetish, but others allowed.
Try to have good spelling and grammar.
New characters welcome.
Make sure Tim is always treated poorly and is miserable!
Have fun!

GP's for additions!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083542-Foot-fetish-exposed