*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2084404-Lion-King-Vore-and-Unbirth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #2084404
Lion King characters are hungry... in more ways then one.

Lion King characters are hungry... in more ways then one.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
So, you get to decide among the Lion King Characters who gets to consume and who gets consumed.

Things allowed in this story:
1. Soft vore (Oral, Breast and Anal)
2. Unbirth (Cock vore is allowed as long as it leads to a character getting sent to a females womb.
3. Anthro versions of the cast for one storyline.
4. Age regression.
5. Diapers (only in the Anthro version story line. And don't go into detail about diaper usage.)
6. Breastfeeding.
7. Having you become the main character for one storyline.
8. Shrinking of any character.
9. Pregnancy of course.
10. Adding OCs to the story.
11. Transformation
12. Lesbians, single or couple.
13. gender swap in the womb.
14. babying
15. including characters from the Lion Guard

Things not allowed in this story:
1. Hard vore.
2. Death.
3. Digestion or Absorbsion.
4. Blood and Gore. (Small mentions of one Character minor wounding another is okay.)
5. Torture
6. Herms.
7. Gay male couples.
8. gays males in general
9. gender swaps to make a gay couple.
10. gender swaps outside the womb.

If there are other things you may want to try that may not have been listed, feel free to ask me on online email. If rules are bent or broken, chapters will be deleted. Help me get to at least 60 chapters. thank you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2084404-Lion-King-Vore-and-Unbirth