*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086128-Jasons-Horrifying-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Vaji
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2086128
Follow Jason as he has to survive the most foul women on the planet at only 2 inches tall.

Follow Jason as he has to survive the most foul women on the planet at only 2 inches tall.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Decided to put this back up because of a suprising amount of messages about it. I'll try to continue adding to it, but don't expect too much.

Attention!

It's great to see so many views on my story. And I understand it'll take a while for it to recieve some additions. Although I'd love to get some pointers about what you guys think I could improve. Or if you have suggestions.


Will award points for decent additions.


Backstory.


This is the story of Jason. An unfortunate little guy who didn't exactly have a normal family. Infact, they were so socially challenged, that the entire family was shunned throughout their town. Jason had no chance of making friends, since his family had basically ruined his social status.
He thought his life would be ruined forever, until they were visited by a strange woman.

A woman in a suit approached them and explained that there is a place, a remote island. Where the government had been conducting an experiment. Whereas they would collect every single female who had the same issue as his family, and relocate them into a secluded society to live in peace, free from prejudice and violence.
Normally, this island would only be populated by women, regular or futanaris. But due to Jason's severe disability, and his mothers contribution to her country, the people responsible decided to make an exception, and allow Jason to come with them.

Jason's sisters thought it was too good to be true. The woman also said that she couldn't give away any details about the island. But she kept on assuring her that it's the best chance their family had for a better life.
His sisters quickly accepted, and it's now one week since his family had moved to this, island.
Which is where our story begins...


Rules!



With that said, here are the rules.

1. Jason is a 2 inch tall slime creature. He can be stretched, molded, melted, frozen, transformed/shaped, crushed, and pretty much anything with enough force.
He also have regenerative powers.


2. This story is primarily focused on butts and farts, but any fetish revolving something disgusting is encouraged.


3. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message me. I'll answer pretty much anything.


4. Jason is the only male who's ever been granted access to the island. So I do not want to see other men appearing in the story. And Jason's small size is due to and error in his sisters very complicated teleportation device, so it's not a very common occurence for people to shrink down, thus Jason will be the only one who is shrunk in this story.


5. Most importantly, I hope you'll have as much fun reading and adding to this as I had writing it. I really hope something can become of this, but I doubt it. Anyway, just throw me a message if you have any questions or concerns, I always reply when I have the time.

6. Almost forgot, keep it in a third person perspective.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086128-Jasons-Horrifying-Adventure