*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2091444-Young--Hungry-the-Zack-and-Alice-Story
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2091444
two young lovebirds who may find themselves growing together in more ways than one...

two young lovebirds who may find themselves growing together in more ways than one...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
—YOUNG & HUNGRY—


Zack Tyler and Alice Carlyle are two young lovebirds, ready to start a new life together.

What started out as a summer fling on the sunny shores of Daven's Port quickly became something much more as the titular twosome fell head over heels in love with each other. As soon as Alice finished her senior year at the prestigious Buttercombe Academy she quickly used her lofty credentials to enroll in Daven's Port Community College, so as to be more closely located to Zack as he toiled his way up the ladder of the Hammond Hotel racket.

Now that Alice has been accepted to a more prestigious college studying fashion and Zack is getting a promotion, the two have decided that it's time for them to take it a step further. They're moving halfway across the country to a new town called Abercrombie, where hopefully they can move towards bigger and better things!

Emphasis on the bigger.


****



—RULES—



ANYONE CAN GAIN—


This interactive is born from the acclaim and favor that two fan-favorite characters have received from their respective interactives. As they are both male and female, characters of both genders are free to gain weight within the confines of this story. That being said, this story does not have to be about mutual gaining. Male and female characters can gain together or exclusively, the choice is entirely up to you.


THE BIGGER THE BETTER—


Just like Zack and Alice, this is your chance to break molds set by their respective interactives! I encourage weird science, a little magic, and huge gains to enter these young lovers' lives! I only ask that whatever you write, it be well-written. I only ask that, as writers, we try to stay away from the clichés of instantaneous, hundreds-of-hamburgers-in-one-sitting gaining and give it your best work!


THIS IS OUR STORY—


These interactives wouldn't be nearly as fun without the readers and writers who put so much work into making them. I encourage everyone to please, be creative! Take the road less traveled, and take it in a direction that you want to see! Just because something might happen in one thread doesn't necessarily mean that the entire interactive will follow suit! If you have any questions about this interactive, comments or concerns, I implore you to e-mail me on my on-site address.


****


—OTHER INTERACTIVES—


I would like to thank literally everyone involved with making these interactives, and the two characters who hail from them, such enormous successes. I could never begin to imagine just how popular these stories would become, and how satisfying it has been to write for them. Without you, I wouldn't be here. These characters wouldn't be here. And more importantly, these stories wouldn't be here. Thank you, thank you so much. Everything I do, I do for you.



Buttercombe Academy for Growing Girls  [E]
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
by Bobo the Hobo



Buttercombe Academy is the story of Alice's alma mater. Over the years it has become one of the longest and detailed interactives on Writing.com, and provides much of Alice's source material as a character. Inside are stories of students and staff (Alice included!) as they find themselves at the mercy of their own whims and willpowers in one of the most luxurious and pampering schools in America.

Since there are no boys allowed on campus, this interactive caters exclusively to fans of female weight gain.



 
Super-Sized: the Mel Carlyle Story  [E]
follow Mel in her attempts to go from big, to bigger, to biggest!
by Bobo the Hobo
}



Super-Sized is the story of Alice's sister Mel, following her graduation from Buttercombe Academy. It works as more of a direct spin-off to Buttercombe, and may not bear much weight on this particular story, but I and many others enjoy it just the same. Mel is a four-hundred pound active gainer, who aspires to be the world's fattest woman. There's no real "right" way to tell her story, thanks to its looser story-telling style. Mel can wind up anywhere, doing anything! As long as she's getting fat along the way!

Like Buttercombe Academy, Super-Sized focuses on female weight gain. However, it does allow for male weight gain to occur.



Daven's Port  [E]
Dakota moves to a new town, where she finds herself and her friends getting bigger...
by Bobo the Hobo



Daven's Port is the story of Zack's hometown, and the adventures of his friend Dakota Johnson as she finds her place in it. Though younger than its sister interactive, Daven's Port has quickly developed a cult following thanks to the talented writing from many different authors, as well as its unique reading experience. Though the story isn't about Zack per se, he does play a large part in how it unfolds, and is one of the main character's very first friends in her new home town. But life in the city gets weird sometimes, especially when everyone's growth spurt just means that they're getting fat.

Daven's Port, like this interactive, caters to fans of both male and female gain.




****


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2091444-Young--Hungry-the-Zack-and-Alice-Story