*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2091457-Furry-Sensual-Wrestling-Circuit-RP-ed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2091457
All furries available, feel free to participate in the FSWC! It's fur vs fur this time.

All furries available, feel free to participate in the FSWC! It's fur vs fur this time.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Viewers previously caught a glimpse of the Furry Sensual Wrestling Circuit when following a human kidnapped into the circuit. This time, you can get up close and personal with another fur! We allow access any fur seeking to dominate or be dominated. We allow furs of any shape and size, we appeal to chubby chasers, beefcake lovers, girly boy enthusiasts, amazonesses, flat chested chicks, muscly chicks, anyone. Don't expect decency here. Standard wear is revealing, clothing can come off whenever, expect to be assaulted by stenches, bodies, or sexually assaulted.

Process: first, player 1 makes their entry, writing their name, describing themselves, and reveal their interests. Then, player 2 makes their entry, doing the same as player 1, then they give the option of the kind of arena they want. Then, both players fight it out in the ring as depravedly as possible. When one fur loses, they can expect to be the plaything of their opponent, they can have sex, get the opponent's stench all over them, get squashed under them, etc.

Rules:

1. Make sure in character select, there's always an option for users to create more slots.

2. No gore, watersports, scat, or death. No complete vore either, participants can be shoved partially into an orifice, but that's it.

3. Participants must be 18 years or older.

4. One orgasm doesn't equal defeat. We accept tap outs and black outs. The match ends when one of the players taps out, or falls unconscious.

5. No humans this time

6. No macros
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2091457-Furry-Sensual-Wrestling-Circuit-RP-ed