*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2092049-Katies-Cakery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tank
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #2092049
A story about three roommates attempting to adjust to life working at a bakery

A story about three roommates attempting to adjust to life working at a bakery

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A story which is meant to be like a comedy tv show, Here is the character list.
Katie- Scarlett Johansen
Sarah- Anna Kendrick
Ashley- Kaley Cuoco
Jenny- Aubrey Plaza
Lily- Emma Stone
Tara- Kat Dennings
Michelle- Rashida Jones
Kacey- Amanda Seyfried
Diane- Ashley Greene
Caroline- Adele
Occasional Customer- Taylor Swift
Jogger- Kim Kardashian

The main character Katie, is the owner of the shop, while Sarah, Ashley and Jenny are three roommates looking for jobs. Their roommate Tara, is a worker at McDonalds. Their neighbor Lily, is very nice but also very lazy. Michelle is Katie's mother while Kacey is her sister. Diane is a rival baker and owner of Diane's Delectable Cupcakes. Taylor Swift and Kim Kardashian make cameo appearances as customers who go in the shop from time to time.

The goal of this story is to create the mood of a TV show where the all female cast gains weight. Same rules as other stories, no magic, no vore, no tg, no lesbian, no sex, slob is allowed. Have fun writing!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2092049-Katies-Cakery