*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Training
  2. Pilot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2092049-Katies-Cakery/cid/2190209-Training
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tank
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #2092049
A story about three roommates attempting to adjust to life working at a bakery
This choice: Their first day of work  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Training

    by: Qedrian
The three roommates made their way down the street on their way to work, each dressed in a fleece jacket and skinny jeans.

"Think we maybe should've dressed more professionally for our first day?" Sarah inquired as she picked her jeans out of her crack.

"Please." Ashley scoffed. "I look hot as hell, which is gonna drum up business for sure."

"The only thing hot about you was your hair when it set on fire." Jenny spat, still sipping on her coffee and rubbing sleep from her eyes.

"It happened one time, Jen! Once!"

"And the apartment stunk for a week"

"Girls, please!" Sarah shoved herself between them.

"I think you just need to get laid, Jenny." Ashley snickered. "You're looking a little stiff."

"I could if I wanted to."

"Are you saving yourself for marriage or something?" The blonde laughed. "Besides, even if you did want to, your boobs aren't big enough to get anyone's attention."

"Is that you volunteering to pay for a boob job? I thought you only bought bl-"

"GIRLS!" Sarah practically roared.

"Oh, alright, Mom, I'll be quiet."

The three of them made it to the Cakery and dumped their coats in their assigned lockers. In each, they found a blue t-shirt with the company logo on the back as well as an apron done in yellow, for maximum visibility. They found Katie in the kitchen, separating out a hunk of dough into cookie-shaped disks.

"Ah, good to see you three here bright and early." The owner remarked and looked up from her dough. "So which of you has the most experience baking?"

Sarah immediately shot her hand up. "I bake tons!"

"Does grass count?" Ashley asked, which was promptly met with an elbow to the ribs from Sarah.

"Alright, Sarah, you'll be here in back with me. Ashley and Jenny will run the front. We break for lunch in three hours, get cracking." Katie said with a clap of her hands and sent her workers off.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Qedrian (UN: wgilb05 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tank has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2092049-Katies-Cakery/cid/2190209-Training