*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go to the rec center
  2. Where'd she go?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2199628-Go-to-the-rec-center
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2093511
Save the town from a hypnotic skunk lady. But first, save yourself.
This choice: Go to the rec center  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go to the rec center

    by: Unknown
You decide to leave your dumpster hide out and scurry your way over to the rec center. Hopefully you could find Queen there and put an end to all of this madness. So you swiftly exit your new dumpster home and silently but quickly dash through the streets of your once prosperous town, making sure to avoid any signs of life considering how after Queen’s takeover most signs of life are most likely out to get you.

Soon enough you make it to the rec center, but there’ only one problem… how will you get inside without being noticed. While you ponder your options you notice a group of very well endowed human women walking towards the rec center, clearly under Queen’s control. You decide to walk silently behind them, crouched down, quietly praying one of them doesn’t decide to turn around. Thankfully for you, none of them do and you are able to enter the rec center by using the group of women to hide behind. You eventually duck behind a series of treadmills and start to peer out from behind them, wondering where to go next in search of the alien skunk.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2199628-Go-to-the-rec-center