*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093938-Cartoon-Tickle-Prison/cid/2574524-Gumball-Watterson-Amazing-World-Of-Gumball
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2093938
Some famous cartoon characters are tickle punished in a special tickle prison
This choice: Gumball Watterson (Amazing World Of Gumball)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gumball Watterson (Amazing World Of Gumball)

    by: Flappybob
Gumball Watterson kicked and struggled as he was carried down the hallway to a punishment room.

He was shirtless, as his tummy, sides, ribs and armpits are his worst spots.

He had been taken to the Tickle Prison the evening before for tricking the cashier at the video games store to sell him an M rated game.

Gumball had heard of this place from his friends who had friends and relatives who ended up here, and had even seen videos on the internet of some of the public punishments, so he knew what was going to happen next.

"NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY. NO TICKLING, PLEEEEEEEEASE" he cried as he continued to kick and struggle.

"HEY, COME QUIETLY OR I'LL TELL YOUR CELLMATE WHERE ALL YOUR SPOTS ARE" yelled the guards.

"No, please don't tell him. I'll be quiet now, I promise" begged Gumball, as his cellmate was bigger than him and could easily overpower him into a night of ticklish torture.

As gumball was carried down the corridor, he could here other people begging and screaming with laughter.

He passed a cell where he saw Bart Simpson in a set of stocks being licked on his feet by a big, hungry dog.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA. STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAP THE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIIIIIIIIIICKING. I WON'T PULL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAANY MORE PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAANKS, I SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEAR IT" he screamed as his toes involuntarily wiggled in an attempt to ease the tickles.

In another cell, he saw Phineas from Phineas and Ferb being tickled by his cellmate on his tummy as he was tied to his bed.

"NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEASE GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAARDS, I LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEARNED MY LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEESSON. I WON'T BUILD ANY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOORE CRAZY DEVICES IN PRISON. MAKE HIM STOP, MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAKE HIM STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAP. WHY? WHY DID CANDACE HAVE TO BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUUUUUUUUST MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE?" the trapped boy screamed as his cellmate stroked his tummy with all his fingers.

Gumball wasn't going to like this place one bit.

Soon, they final reached a row of punishment rooms.

As they entered, gumball saw a set of wrist shackles to raise his arms up in the air, obviously to give his ticklers access to his armpits.

"Enter the shackles prisoner, and we can get this over with" said the guard inside the room.

"Aw man, do I have to? I'm WAY too ticklish for this place" begged Gumball.

"Hey, don't make us put you in the GIRL'S part of the prison" threatened the guards.

"I'm not scared of girls dude, I have a girlfriend back in Elmore" said Gumball.

"Yeah, but THESE girls are different. They haven't seen a boy in days, months...some even YEARS. You'll be kissed all over, tickled, teased and overall embarrassed as they flirt with you" said the guard that bought Gumball to the room.

Gumball thought for a minute. "He's right. After not seeing boys for so long, those girls would be NUTS if one entered their part of the prison" he thought to himself.

Gumball put his arms in the shackles, allowing the guard to lock them and raise them up.

"Good boy, now be prepared for the tickling of a LIFETIME" said the guard as we prepared himself

Gumball looked around.

He saw brushes and feathers of every varieties on the wall, just begging for some ticklish skin.

Next, the guard...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flappybob (UN: flappybob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flappybob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093938-Cartoon-Tickle-Prison/cid/2574524-Gumball-Watterson-Amazing-World-Of-Gumball