*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094852-Body-Bettors
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2094852
In the far future, the world's elite gamble their body parts for status and competition.

In the far future, the world's elite gamble their body parts for status and competition.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
! GIFT POINTS FOR ADDITIONS !

-----------------------------
Table of Contents
-----------------------------
Summary
Setting
Hierarchy and Universe Rules
Rules
Characters

---------------
Summary
----------------

In a distant dystopian future, the world's elite have the vast majority of the world's wealth. As a means to establish some form of hierarchy within themselves, the world's wealthiest families created on under water gambling ring to compete amongst themselves. Seeing the most desirable things of the world could easily be bought, the founders sought to bet something money could not buy true beauty. Now many years later, the next generation has created a massive network, linking every country of the world into the practice. New members, old members the B.B.C or Body Bettors Club has created their own hierarchy for the worlds rich. Hotter the better, the men,women, and everything in-between run this club and everyone wants in.

------------
Setting
------------

A low lit, massive fully transparent underwater facility filled with every game and sport conceivable. Lounges and colorful bright lights are abundant, Flashing and strobing to the beat of high energy almost night club like music, it screams sex and life. Club members can be seen commuting back and forth through massive transparent underwater tunnels. The club is often visited by poor onlookers from nearby underwater metropolises, constantly looking from the outside in on the elite engaging in the sexist rituals they've ever witnessed..

-----------------------------------------------
Hierarchy and Universe Laws
-----------------------------------------------

Members of the B.B.C are separated into three distinct ranks based on a individual's win streak,attractiveness,and time inside the club.

Rat: the lowest demeanor, common, broke people completely looked down upon by all ranks, entirely unwelcomed in the BBC.

Rabble: The second lowest demeanor, usually includes people of new wealth, (I.e. lottery winners etc) or poor people that managed to blend in well enough to go unnoticed. Mainly preyed upon by Regents, most Rabble are very average or below average looking people either having all their original body parts or the leftovers from people of higher ranking. Most Rabble can be seen either masturbating or having sex in many areas. At a certain win streak Rabble rank up after gaining the knowledge to do mental swaps. Rabble can ONLY place body part bets.

Regents: The most populous rank, usually includes fairly attractive people with decent win streaks. Most Regents compete amungst themselves, taking heavy pride in their winnings. The higher the win streak the less clothing they tend to wear. Regents can be seen wearing skimpy clothing and gather amongst themselves. At a certain win streak a Regent can rank up after gaining the knowledge to swap or take any aspect of someone else. Regents can place body part bets AND mental swaps.

Royals: The least populous rank, includes long time club members with long and very impressive win streaks. Royals can be easily noticed by there highly attractive bodies which they show off 24/7 when they walk around completely naked. Usually fairly snobby they look down upon any who can match their level of attractiveness. After a certain point long time some Royals grow bored and swap their entire body with a Rabble individual and start over. Some Royals even have multiple bodies! Royals have access to swap OR take any aspect of someone else after winning a bet.

The B.B.C is only open to the rich by invitations from existing club members, although on a very rare occasion a stray poverty ridden individual sneaks in and goes unnoticed.

If a person losses their entire body they are reduced to a soul to inhabit unoccupied bodies.



---------
Rules
---------

Only human to human swaps.

Longer the chapter the more GPs awarded.

New characters are welcome.

Swaps can occur in any you see fit, but try keep the method consistent throughout each story path.

Skin color automatically adjusts per swap.

The hotter the chapter the more gift points awarded.

E-mail me if you have any further questions.

Have fun!

-----------------
Characters
-----------------

Stephanie: Rank: Rabble, 18, female straight, white, 5'6 with short black hair and B-Cup breasts. She was in her last year of high school when she discover a mysterious letter inviting her to the B.B.C. Although her family themselves are not overly wealthy, she is friends with a multitude of wealthy students in her school. Smart but somewhat oblivious, she is a very polite girl who grew in a very conservative household, having never been with a boy nor has ever seen a male naked, she is completely ignorant to the male anatomy, only knowing what her friends describe from their adventures.

John: Rank: Rabble, 19, male, straight, white, 5'10 with short dark brown hair and fairly athletic build. Oldest son of one of the richest families in London, he recently was allowed to join the club after over hearing a group of girls in his morning college classes talk about their experience. Cocky, brash, and arrogant he looks at the B.B.C as just another challenge he can conquer. Has a crush on Veronica.

Veronica: Rank Regent, 22, female, bisexual, mixed asian, 5'6 with long black hair and D-Cup breasts. One of the hottest girls on John's college campus, she is a fairly seasoned veteran of the B.B.C. Not an overly curvy girl, she makes up for her short comings with her newly won perfectly round breasts, which she's be flaunting for weeks now. Feisty and competitive, she rarely loses a bet and cherishes her original God givin glories. Has a fierce rivalry with Leah.

Leah: Rank: Regent, 25, female, bisexual, white, 5'5 with short blond hair and C-Cup breasts. Previously the fairly nerdy and eccentric best friend of John, Liam, he has been completely absorbed into the B.B.C. Having never seen him in weeks, John has no clue of how far Liam has gone. Winning bet after bet, Leah has one of the largest winning streaks amoungest Regents. After trading her previous personality and memories with Casey, Leah is now a hot spunky young woman with no memories of her previous life.

Zhu: Rank: Regent, 20, male, straight, asian, 5'9, with a somewhat below average build. Having kept his involvement in the B.B C a secret from his friends, Zhu has one of the worst losing streaks amoungest Regents, having only gained his rank from time alone. Winning and losing, Zhu looks mostly the same when John reconnects with him in the club. Horrible at almost everything, it doesn't damper on his mood at all. Easygoing and fun loving, even if he knows he isn't going to win that doesn't stop him from challenging any hot female Royal he can find, just for a shot at getting his hands on some breasts.

Casey: Rank: Regent, 34, female, gay, white, 5'5, with perky E-Cup breasts. A very curvy woman, she is one of the oldest Regents. Previously having a long winning streak as a Rabble member, she had been on a downhill spiral for years. Losing bet after bet she somehow still managed to maintain her very attractive figure and innocent smile. After losing a recent bet with Leah, Casey has the mind and memories of John's best friend Liam. Loud and perverted she acts nothing like the hot trophy wife she appears as.

Reginald: Rank: Royal, 25, male, straight, Black, with a Olympic God like figure. Pompous and cocky he sports the longest winning streak in the club. A borderline mystery, he is always seen walking around naked while being followed by a large crowd of women.

Sabrina: Rank: Royal, 20, female, straight, white, with DD-Cup breasts. Rarely seen not having sex with someone, she has no qualms whatsoever about showing off her body to any onlookers. Open and very outspoken, she struts her tattooed covered body around completely naked. She is seen as the poster child for anyone seeking the perfect female body in the club.













IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094852-Body-Bettors