*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet
by Kamu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2097160
Will you defeet the Monster Girl Empire, or be crushed underfoot?

Will you defeet the Monster Girl Empire, or be crushed underfoot?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
(Uncreative title, I know, but it gets the job done. Sue me.)

This is an interactive story based on a storyline in The Ultimate Foot Fetish, which you can find here: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1691262-The-Ultimate-Foot-Fetish/ma...

For centuries, humans and monster girls have been at war. Humanity has attempted to negotiate with the monster girls in hope of peace, and while some few monster girls are content to live alongside humans, monster girls who live under the banner of the Monster Queen are set in the notion that they are superior and humanity belongs under their feet, and will not stop their conquest until the human race is trampled underfoot, both figuratively and literally.

You are a young peasant hailing from a small village. You have aspirations of defeating the Monster Queen, as they have constantly plagued your home town. You’ve saved up enough money for a copper sword and a wooden shield. You know it’s not much, but it’s all you can afford for now. The only thing left is to say goodbye and embark on your quest…

RULES:
-No male feet. I have nothing against male feet personally, but the story is Monster GIRL feet. There’s a time and place for everything, ya know? I suppose if there were enough interest, I could make a "Monster Boy Feet" story... UPDATE: you can now find such a story here: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2105407-Monster-Boy-Feet
-It’s up to you whether the main character has a foot fetish or not.
-Shrinking, hypnosis, transformation, and dirt/sweat are allowed and encouraged.
-Watersports and scat are NOT allowed
-Anything you want to write about that aren’t on those lists? Shoot me a PM first just to be sure.
-Not really a rule per se, but I’m very lenient on the definition of what qualifies as a “monster girl”. Anything from fantasy races (elves, goblins, etc.) to full-on furry is okay in my book.
-You have to use proper grammar and spelling. I’m not asking for a lexicon matching Shakespeare, but chapters like “ok adn then the cat grill makes u lick her feet what next” will be deleted.
-All non-choice chapters need to be at least a paragraph long.
-Speaking of which, try not to go overboard with choice chapters. I know I can’t really enforce this, but just pick something and then go with it. Don’t make a million choice chapters and expect someone else to write what you want to see.

That’s it. Have fun and enjoy!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet