*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You were right
  2. The party
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2215754-You-were-right
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2097711
Your party gets bigger than you expected
This choice: Rachel, no doubt trying to get some alone time with you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You were right

    by: Whodon Eit
"Hey, Rachel. What do you need?" You said, trying to be as happy to see her as you could muster.

"I have something I wanted to show you." She said, putting on a seductive look and tone.

"I can't right now, I kind of have a party to run."

"Oh, don't worry," she said "It'll be fine without you for a minute or two. Come on!"

She grabbed your hand and brought you to your room, letting you enter first and closing the door behind her.

"Do you remember that fantasy you had when we were together? Where you wanted to be tiny, and explore me like a goddess?" She started, slowly walking towards you.

"Yea, of course. That's not really something i can forget about. But I don't Really think about that anymore." You said, kind of confused.

"What if i told you i can make that happen?" She said, getting close enough to you to wrap her arms around your neck. She leaned into your ear and whispered, "I can be your goddess, and you can explore me all you want."

Your heart sank. You would never admit it, but she knew exactly how to work you. You pushed her away and said "What are you talking about? that's not really possible."

"Oh, you think so? Well, why don't we just gamble on it, and see if it is?" She said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Whodon Eit (UN: whodoneitnow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Whodon Eit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2215754-You-were-right