*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2098857-Amazons-of-Gaming
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2098857
25 of gaming's fiercest ladies are invited to a strange island for a stranger tournament.

25 of gaming's fiercest ladies are invited to a strange island for a stranger tournament.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
RULES:
1. You must start out as one of the 25 starting characters, but you can add others.
2. Characters can't die. They'l simply respawn at one of the island's respawn centers.
3. Non-humanoid characters can't grow.
4. No herms, vore, or scat.
5. Only characters that debuted in a video game are allowed.

ITEMS:
-The seven magic items that the contestants need to acquire are called Hyper Emeralds, a variant of the Chaos Emeralds. There are many copies of each gem hidden across the island. It's rumored that holding a single gem fills one with boundless energy...
-The Assist Trophy is different from the one in Super Smash Bros. It can summon anyone from the user's home series, and the user gets to decide who.
-Anyone summoned by the Assist Trophy is allowed to grow, unless they clash with Rule 3.
-The Giga Mushroom is an item bred from Super Mushrooms imported directly from the Mushroom Kingdom. Your height won't be the only thing changing...
-The Rare Candies produced by the scientists at the research lab are way different from their Pokemon counterparts. They haven't been fully tested yet, so there may be different results between users.
-The Triforce of Power is usually wielded by the thief king Ganondorf, but the one in the Shrine of Din hasn't been touched by evil... yet. Its full capabilities are unknown.
-Mighty Berries are an experimental plant being developed by the scientists at the lab. There are bushes scattered around the island.
-Any other items are allowed, but preferably stuff that causes growth.
-Weapons such as guns and swords are nerfed for fairness.

LOCATIONS ON THE ISLAND (will be updated whenever a new area is added to the story):
-Delfino Dock, the only dock on the island. It's on the southern side of the island.
-Diamond Beach, a beautiful stretch of sand near the dock where the adventure begins. The beach has a few neglected shacks scattered about, a shipwrecked boat that the owner of the island is too lazy to remove, and a few bushes of some unknown plant species.
-Mount Sanguine, a rather small mountain near the eastern coast (it only takes a couple hours to reach the top). The peak appears to have been blasted away, leaving a crater large enough to have several buildings.
-Mount Sanguine Research Center, a lab at the top of the mountain where various experiments are performed. This is where many of the items are made.
-Flame Peak, an active volcano on the northern coast. Supposedly magic is used to ensure it doesn't damage anything.
-Close to Flame Peak is an unnamed hot springs spa, run by a man named Jonathan. A great place to relax between fights.
-Shrine of Din, a small temple seemingly built for the goddess of power that's near the northern coast. Whoever this shrine truly is for, their light shines upon the altar.
-Lost Woods, a heavily forested area near the middle of the island. Despite the name, it's rather hard to truly get lost.
-Kolas Jungle, a hot and muggy jungle covering part of the west coast. How is there even a jungle here? SCIENCE!
-Scattered around the island are multiple caves. Maybe there's something hidden within them?
-There are multiple roads and trails connecting the various areas. Scattered along them are huts and cabins where contestants may rest.
-Z's Fortress, located at the very center of the island. Is this the final dungeon, or will there be more adventures to be had?
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2098857-Amazons-of-Gaming