*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2100534-Journey-with-Pokemon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2100534
You go for a journey in a world where pokemon exist! Will it go smoothly?

You go for a journey in a world where pokemon exist! Will it go smoothly?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a human who lives in a world where pokemon exist! There are both anthro and feral pokemon living together in this world and you're off on a brand new journey! (with maybe a few complications along the way) You can have ferals and anthros talk in either human language, or native pokemon talk.

Rules and suggestions.

1. Enjoy yourself, don't ever be afraid to post chapters! All are welcome!

2. All, or most suggested acts are unwilling, unless the character is under mind-control/manipulation

3. Please keep the ages to at least 15 for youngest and 40 for the oldest.

4. SUGGESTED Content: Flattening/Squashing Butt Play/buttcrushing, Farting, Paw Play, Anal Vore, Vaginal Vore(No womb stuff, sorry), Cock vore is fine, Macro/micro play, shrinking/growing, Oral Vore and Tongue play, Belly/Body crushing, Breast smothering/crushing, mind control/manipulation Milking, butt/breast inflation, regular sex and unwilling sex are also suggested

5. These content are NOT allowed: Scat, Watersports, Diaper related content, absorption, inflation(Unless it's butt and breast inflation), any vore that isn't Anal Vaginal Oral or Cock vore, Gore/Mutilation, very detailed bonecrushing/digestion.

6. Please don't make brief chapters, at least 4-5 sentences UNLESS you're doing it for additional options, then this doesn't apply,

7. Please use the spellcheck before posting!

8. Male on Male content and Female on Female content is allowed.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2100534-Journey-with-Pokemon