*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Members of the Family
  2. Laundry Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102787-Magical-Clothing/cid/2768085-More-Members-of-the-Family
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2102787
You find a magical brand of laundry detergent that lets you change into anyone you want!
This choice: Someone else from your family.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More Members of the Family

    by: Ëtalfni
It was strange to have other members of the family visit your humble little home, but it did happen.

There was always your Aunt Adriana, a rather buxom woman with red hair who was your mother's sister. She lived locally enough in her mansion, so it was entirely possible for her to swing on by.

There was the possibility that the sock was from your many cousins that you had. Perhaps one of them had spent the night with your house and left behind some socks. You had cousins as young as six and as old as thirty.

An odd choice, but what if it belonged to one of your grandparents?

Or what if it was part of an outfit that nobody had worn yet? What would happen then with the laundry detergent?

The socks belonged to...

You have the following choices:

1. Your Aunt Adrianna

2. One of your cousins.

*Noteb*
3. One of your grandparents.

*Noteb*
4. No one, it's part of an unworn outfit.

*Noteb*
5. Someone else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ëtalfni (UN: eblmeg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ëtalfni has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102787-Magical-Clothing/cid/2768085-More-Members-of-the-Family