*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2103993-With-your-permission-Points-Given/cid/2244660-The-beginning
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2103993
Josh obtains a power to swap traits, but only with their permission.
Chapter #1

The beginning...

    by: Morphology
Josh was having a rough day. He left his paper on the start of World War I on his desk and now he had to listen to his teacher talk to him about the responsibility he needed to have. "Honestly, I did it Mr. Jackson. I just left it on my desk when I was running out the door this morning." Josh apologized to his History teacher. "Will it be alright if I hand it in first thing on Monday?" He looked at his middle-aged teacher with the best puppy dog eyes that even his sister, Bri, would be proud of.

Mr. Daniel Jackson brushed his hand through his bristly mustache that he loved. His wife didn't really care for it too much, but he really wanted to try something new. He thought about the offer that Josh gave him. "I don't see the problem in it." Josh celebrated silently and was caught by Mr. Jackson fist pumping the air. "But only if you bring it to me before the start of school on Monday. When the bell rings for 1st period and you're not here." He drew an imaginary 'X' with his fingers. "You will receive an incomplete."

"Mr. Jackson, you have nothing to worry about. It will be here on your desk." Josh replied as he pointed to the cluttered heap of papers. He smiled as he turned toward the door and left. Since it was his last period of the day, he went over to his locker and went through it's contents. 'I really need to clean this out.' He thought to himself, seeing something at the bottom of the locker from the second week of school.

"So what are you up to tonight, Joshie?" A feminine voice called out to him from behind and his heart did a leap. For the past year, he'd been trying to get out of friend zone with her, but had little luck so far. Josh turned around to see his good friend Jennifer walking closer to him. "I was thinking that we could study for that Biology test that's next week."

"Geeze, Jen." Josh sighed as he slung his backpack over his shoulder and closed his locker door. "You're always wanting to study, besides we can do that next week and plus you can come later on so that we can watch the new movie that I got?"

Jennifer brought her hand up to get the hair that was on her face and brought it behind her ear and sighed. "I guess we can do that." She answered as she glanced at her watch. "Oh crap." She exclaimed as she brought the watch over to Josh's eyes. "If you don't hurry up then you're going to miss the bus."

He looked at the watch on her wrist and gasped. "Crap, I need to hurry." He waved her good-bye as he quickly made his way outside to catch his bus. He opened the doors leading to the area where the buses sat in a hurry, but only to see his bus driving away without him. He groaned as he cursed the higher power that was in charge of ruining his life. "I guess I better start walking." He sighed. "I wonder how this day could get any worse?" He grimaced loudly as he felt the first drop hit his forehead and instantly knew what kind of day it was going to be. The rain soon began to pick up at a steady rate and Josh was certainly glad that his overprotective mom made sure that he had the umbrella. "My umbrella!" Josh yelled as he checked his backpack and soon found the item in his pack that would make his walk home much more enjoyable. He got it out and opened it just as the rain started to fall at a quicker rate. Josh couldn't help but smile as he walked down the sidewalk under the broad protection of his umbrella.

You have the following choices:

1. He runs across a gypsy in distress.

2. An experiment goes awry.

3. He finds a book.

4. A slip up

5. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Morphology (UN: sakura0004 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Morphology has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2103993-With-your-permission-Points-Given/cid/2244660-The-beginning