*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2104654-The-Strange-World
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2104654
Based on an old, cancelled, campfire story

Based on an old, cancelled, campfire story

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Many people from all over the world have ended up in a strange world after each of them come across a strange portal that seemed to pop up in many places. But this world nothing like they ever seen before, it was a gargantuan world filled with almost anything several times their sizes even the smallest thing like a paperclip would tower over them. But that was the least of their worries, this unusual was filled with enormous creatures that were surprisingly human like them. They were enough to over shadow every buildings and structures in their world, they were also pretty odd as they shown to have strange features most particular their odd multicolored skins.

Little do these people know, they actually ended up in the gigantic version of Canterlot high from MLP Equestria girls. Everyone were all hanging around, talking to one another, playing some games or other activites, and all minding their own business, unaware of the nearly-micro outsiders amongst them.

1. Any character of MLP are allowed, but it has to be from the Equestria Girls series. If it's someone from the main series, then they must be humanized exactly from the films.

2. Other fetishes allowed in this story as long if it's still remains with the main theme of the story which is the Marco/Micro content.

3. Try to use decent grammer and put some good pacing into it as well (Example of a bad chapter: u walk around suddenly, u shaw (YN) and got attention).

4. Keep the personalities and characteristics of the MLP characters the way they are, unless there's a reason behind the changes.

5. To keep this a little original, the characters have no knowledge of the MLP characters and settings.

6. Your character can have of variety of personalities.

7. Don't end the story way too soon.

8. Deaths are allowed but please make them detailed.

9. No pointless barrage of choice chapters. The only chapter you can do that is from the beginning of each starting points. You cannot create an "Other opinion" choice in the middle of the story.

10. All chapters must be in a paragraph.

By 1/22/23, all chapters must have about 200 words or more.

11. With stories involving young characters, please do not go too extreme with lewd-like contents.

12. No rebirthing content (Insertion is okay).

13. No gross toilet stuff which includes poop, pee, diaper and many others.

Have fun adding! ;)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2104654-The-Strange-World