*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105407-Monster-Boy-Feet
by Kamu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2105407
Get dominated by monster boys and their feet!

Get dominated by monster boys and their feet!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a pseudo-spinoff of my other interactive story, Monster Girl Feet. Check it out here: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet

Thanks to demand, I've decided to write a story about monster boys. Not just any monster boys, mind you, ones who love to fight humans and tease and humiliate them with their feet! You can choose to be a boy or a girl, or a character from a different series (i.e. Naruto, Hunter x Hunter, Avatar, etc). Also, instead of having a pre-decided age and backstory for the main characters, you can choose one!

Also, calato gave me the excellent idea of using an RPG-ish system. Characters have MP, gold, and an inventory. The MP stands for mind points, and as they're attacked/teased by a monster boy's feet, their MP drops, and they slowly start enjoying being dominated by the monster boy's feet.

"The hero will have 100 MP

Why did I choose 100 mind points?

Because I want the hero to start to think differently as he loses MP.

If he/she loses 1/4 of his MP or more (75 MP remaining or less), he/she'll realize monster boy's feet (cute monsters' feet) are not bad.

If he/she loses 1/2 of his MP or more (50 MP remaining or less), he/she'll literally LOVE cute monsters' feet and will start to like uglier monsters' feet.

If he/she loses 3/4 of his MP or more (25 MP remaining or less), then he/she'll love cute monsters' feet even more and will also love uglier monsters' feet a lot.

If his/her MP reach 0 then ... asolute slavery for all possible monsters' feet no matter who they're are ... only a miracle can save him/her from eternal foot slavery ^^."

"About the battle system, I thought of something like.

if our hero attacks, her basc attack is 1 + 1 for a her steel rod. Which means she will deal 2 dmgs. If the enemy has an armor of 0 he'll take 2 dmgs, if his armor is 1 he'll reduce dmg by 1 and will receive only 1 dmg.

Same goes for her: but since she has basic clothes her armor should be 0 so she'll receive maybe 5 dmgs from the goblin."

RULES:
-No female feet. I made another story for that, remember? :P (ADDENDUM: After thinking about just how much I like both, and how making a "Monster Girl + Boy Feet" would be a needless split, I've decided to allow SOME female feet involved. HOWEVER, monster boy feet are to always be at the front and center, and a scene cannot feature female feet without also having a strong focus on male feet. For example, a scene where a monster boy and his monster girl mate both use their stinky feet to enslave an adventurer would be okay. A scene where that monster girl dominates with no input from her mate is unacceptable. If this rule serves to be particularly controversial, I will strike it down immediately. I just want to try this out for now.)
-Shrinking, hypnosis, transformation, and dirt/sweat are allowed and encouraged.
-Watersports and scat are NOT allowed
-Anything you want to write about that aren’t on those lists? Shoot me a PM first just to be sure.
-You have to use proper grammar and spelling..
-All non-choice chapters need to be at least a paragraph long.
-Feel free to go crazy with monsters! Anything from plain elves, to bulky orcs, to huge dragons are okay with me!

Have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105407-Monster-Boy-Feet