*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2106093-Invasion-of-the-giga-aliens
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2106093
Giga size giantess aliens has invade, but for what?

Giga size giantess aliens has invade, but for what?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Earth, or what made up planet you can come up with, was a having a normal day. That all change when a massive ship, bigger than anything the civilization can comprehend, lands on the world. Before anyone could do anything, earthquake began to rumble as something was coming out. As the door opens, out came a giantess alien woman, so large that her height goes above the clouds. What does this woman want?

You basically play either someone in the planet or the giantess.

Scenario:
1) for science: the alien woman is here to examine the land and its inhabitants, however, only sees nothing but strange gray moss beneath her feet. She still decides to take some samples and examine them.

2) Need a new home: that Alien is here to build a new home, either for herself or her people. Despite the sheer size difference of her being larger than the land, she takes alot of the land to make her new home.

3)Conquer or Savior or Destroyer?: The alien appears to be holding a strange banter. Is she here to take this planet for a kingdom? Is she here to save the planet from a much greater threat? Or is she here to destroy the world, viva on purpose or by accident?

4)custom

Aliens woman:

1)Tali (mass effect)

2) Ahsoka (star wars)

3) Cosmo (sonic x)

4)any other fictional character

5)OC (please be descriptive when making your original character)

Size: 100 miles or bigger

Rules: no scat or pee or anything disgusting, no futa, and no male giants. Also, fiction characters has to be alien by nature, meaning no humans as the giantess, anthro or furry does count, but just barely.

That being said, have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2106093-Invasion-of-the-giga-aliens