*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108212-Memory-transfer-body-swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2108212
You are diagnosed with a fatal illness. Your only hope is a new machine that swaps memory

You are diagnosed with a fatal illness. Your only hope is a new machine that swaps memory

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a divorced man who has lost most everything. You work hard as a stock broker but money is all you have to show for your 39 years of life. One day at work you collapsed and rushed to the hospital only to find you had just weeks to live..

You are given only one hope. The hospital you are at is a teaching hospital working on a new program to develop a mind transfer device. But they need to find a body that is comatose to transfer you into. Someone with no ties or connections that they can place your memories into. There is little hope and bed ridden and in and out of consiousness you pray they find a body.... Any human body that will give you another chance at life...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108212-Memory-transfer-body-swap