*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109209-Squishy-Stories
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2109209
A new tale to the Squishy universe

A new tale to the Squishy universe

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story is a part of Derpatron’s Squishy “universe”. If you have not heard of it, I recommend you check it out before continuing. There are some key things you need to know about the story to fully enjoy it. \/Links are below\/

Squishy Boy- http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1938091-A-Squishy-Boy/map/

Malleable MILF- http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2095179-Malleable-MILF

Squishy Girl- http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2038474-A-Squishy-Girl

Gummy Flu- http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2095148-The-Gooey-Flu-Ch-2-Trish-G...

Oh, and don't forget to check out Kentwolf's stuff. She has plenty of stuff to keep you entertained as well as Squishy Teen, which takes place after Squishy Boy.
\/ \/

Squishy Teen-
https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/map/

This story has four main different characters, and take place during the events of Squishy Girl. If you have any questions, message me, or Derp, and we will try to help you if we can.

Sarah Mcbride (17), after an incident involving a sick, not so ordinary girl from her school, Sarah caught some kind of virus or flu from her on the last day of her year in highschool. The next morning, she wakes up to find herself squishy and malleable. She lives with her oblivious mother Ellis (36), her father Price (37)... but he's often away on business for some clothing factory. She also lives with her devil of a twin sister Kasey (17), and her perverted little brother John (13). Her best friends are Ashely Williams (16) and Jane Priest (17).

Thomas Malthus(41) lived a moderately normal life for being 2ft tall and being extremely malleable. Ever since he was adopted at the young age of 7, he never found out who his parents were. As a kid, his foster-family treated him like an actual human being, and never took advantage of his squishy form. Skipping toward 32 years, Thomas(41) had married his long time girlfriend Mckayla Jacobson(39) and had two kids: Ryan(14) and a spoiled-rotten girl named Vicky(17). Luckily, his condition never passed onto his kids.

Ben Peterson(18) was born with ability to be squished, frozen, liquidated, and even baked into other things. With a bit of luck, he managed to survive being underfoot a family of giants. Due to his condition (and constantly losing part of his mass in accidents), he averages out at about a foot tall. He never let that stop him though, and he started to date his best friend Talia(19). He lives with his father Max Peterson(37) and his step-mother Catherine(28), though they are leaving for a vacation without him in London, England, leaving him with his annoying step-brother Chris(10).

Trinity Wakeman(42) is a mother that supports her two kids Amanda(12) and Harley(16) by working full-time at a clothing factory for Harper’s Gummy Works as a Gummy inspector. Her husband Alex(40) works at the same factory, but works in management. Her best friends are Becky Gilmore(37) and Stacy Alexander(26). One day she touched a gummy orb that was “sweating” with her bare hands on accident. Next morning, she hand found herself to be very malleable.

A few rules before we start:

PLEASE use proper grammar. I could tell you how many times I've been reading a story like this and see “She fond u, and now u her slave” and end the story off there. I mean, I see what you were trying to go for, but don't be that guy. Nobody likes that guy.

Please, no one sentence chapters. Unless of course it's a bridging chapter. (do try to limit those)

Characters can not die. Simple as that.

No links please... It gets kinda aggravating.

Story is rated 18+ so yeah... fair warning. I'm cool with just about anything.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109209-Squishy-Stories