*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Typical Morning
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109209-Squishy-Stories/cid/2273382-Typical-Morning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2109209
A new tale to the Squishy universe
This choice: Thomas Malthus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Typical Morning

    by: Unknown
Your eyes fluttered open, and your body warmed up to reawaken into the world. With that being said, everything was still dark around you, even after a few minutes to let your eyes adjust. You tried to move your body, but it refused to budge. In fact, it almost felt as if your entire lower half was flattened. Finally, it dawned on you what had happened.

There was no doubt in your mind that your beautiful wife, Mckayla, had once again rolled over you in her sleep. Even thought you were only two feet tall, and very malleable, your loving and caring, five foot eight wife still insisted that you shared the same bed. Hardly a day went by where you didn’t wake up with some part of your body plastered to her curvaceous figure.

Right now, it appeared that your body was crushed flat under her sizable ass, and until she moved, there really wasn’t anything you could do about it. Thankfully, she started to stir after about ten minutes, until finally she stood up. You were pressed first into her bare flesh, so everything was still dark, but you could feel the pressure loosen as she stood up.

Mckayla yawned and stretched her arms, trying to rub the sleep out of her eyes. She stumbled over to her closet, where she pulled out a pair of panties and a bra. She dropped the underwear to the floor and began putting it on. Not wanting to spend the day as a sticker on your wife’s shapely rear, you used all of your energy to wiggle free, popping off of her butt and landing on your bed.

As you laid on the bed and began to reform, you were treated to a show of your oblivious spouse sliding the panties up her thick thighs and into place around her wide hips. Thankfully, you reformed just in time to jump out of the way as she plopped down onto the bed to wiggle some leggings up her body. Once the coast was clear, you walked up to her and hugged her from behind.

“Good morning honey!” You said, giving her a soothing backrub. She let out a “purring” noise and shuddered.

“Good morning hot stuff.” She grinned, and turned around, lifting her legs up onto the bed. She grabbed you, brought you up to her face, and planted a huge kiss on you, her plush lips covering up almost half of your face. Her kiss lasted fifteen seconds, and she released you with a loud “SMACK”. Her saliva coated your face, but it had felt wonderful, so you didn’t care.

“What’s your plan for today?” You asked her as she set you back down. She stood up and brushed her hair.

“I have some important work today.” She sighed. “It’s probably going to be pretty boring though.” Mckayla worked as a receptionist for a famous modeling agency. She described it as being a boring desk job, but at least it paid exceptionally well. “I’m going to clean up in the bathroom, and then head down for breakfast. I’ll see you this evening!”

Mckayla blew you a kiss and headed into the bathroom. You heard the door close, and you shook your head. She had had no idea she had been squashing you under her butt for presumably hours during the night. Mckayla was drop dead gorgeous, and one of the sexiest women alive, but also one of the most oblivious, forgetful, and ditziest. Still, her loving and caring nature had kept you happy and content for years.

You dropped down from the bed and walked out of the room. Glancing around the hallway, you saw that both of your children’s rooms were closed. They were most likely still asleep, something you didn’t have any problems with. Ryan was a great kid, and you had a lot in common with him, but his video games were often quite loud, and you could use some peace and quiet.

On the other hand, Vicky terrified you to no end. She was your daughter, sure, but often she saw you as nothing more than a plaything that existed for her amusement. She would crush you, mold you into something humiliating, or anything in between. And she would get away with it, due in part to her perfectly innocent act and gift for lying, and your wife’s sweet and accepting nature. Vicky also took after Mckayla in the looks department, and was growing into an incredibly attractive woman.

The trip down the stairs and into the kitchen took you a while at your small size, but at least it was simple. Once in the kitchen, you scaled the cabinets and jumped from one to the other, quickly assembling a few pieces of toast and a glass of orange juice for breakfast. You dropped the meal down on the table and knelt down in front of it, ready to enjoy your meal. A brand new day had just begun, and you just hoped nothing terrible would happen.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SquishyKat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109209-Squishy-Stories/cid/2273382-Typical-Morning