*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Where Shall We Begin?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2110993-Legends-of-Yndyre-A-WG-Fantasy/cid/2272957-Where-Shall-We-Begin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2110993
Welcome to Yndyre, an expansive land of abundance.
Chapter #1

Where Shall We Begin?

    by: GodofRevels
Where will you go first?

The North: Known for being a harsher landscape, but what it lacks in agricultural goods, it makes up for in its natural resources of iron in the Lava Reaches and Overvektige Peaks and in its modest fleece production in Racovania. The creatures and humans to be found in the north are as hardened as their homelands and are not to be taken lightly.

The East: Lush and overgrown, the eastern region is a land of bounty and abundance. Various forests and meadows cover this area, making it seem like a veritable paradise. Most parts of the east would be paradise if it wasn’t for the protective and sometimes hostile native species who live there. It should be noted that none of them are like the monsters of the north who desire to torment victims; they would just rather be left alone.

The South: With the exception of some swampy jungles in its northernmost area, the south is particularly dry. It is however a hub for major trade routes. Spice trade is the major export of this area, but there are some other goods too. Just like the hot deserts though, beware the hot tempers of its inhabitants.

The West: The west is fairly isolated from the rest of the realm. The large canyons and caves that surround the area are very good at keeping people from its greatest secret: Dew-Drop Forest, a haven in the wilds. None have yet survived the creatures of the canyons and forests to get close enough to this forest to discover its secrets and who lives there.

Central Region: The most urban of all the regions, the central area is home to the kingdom and various noble lords who control the land. The area is a bustling hodge podge of species and cultures, though it is mostly populated by humans. Other creatures are slowly beginning to immigrate here to learn about their ever increasing neighbors.

You have the following choices:

1. The North

2. The East

3. The South

4. The West

5. The Central Region

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GodofRevels (UN: godofrevels at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Trampltrum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2110993-Legends-of-Yndyre-A-WG-Fantasy/cid/2272957-Where-Shall-We-Begin