*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2114867
A redone version of the Smelly Pokémon Tournament!

A redone version of the Smelly Pokémon Tournament!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hello and welcome once again, or for the first time, to the Smelly Pokémon Tournament!

Now you’re probably wondering why I’ve made another one of these darned things, and the answer is quite simplicated! The old one is over three years old, cluttered, and I think I have a better format to do the things with now! Also, there are a lot of characters who are either no longer in use, or who desperately need an “I’m a better writer than I was three years ago,” update. Most of which are my own characters. That said, you can still complete any ongoing matches, or start new ones, in the old version.

So anywho, time for a somewhat lengthy description of the thing!

So, first off, it’s technically not a tournament. More of an…arena. However, I will keep the name for sentimental reasons! In this tournament, Pokémon try to knock each other out with their various odors. Whoever passes out first loses! The winning Pokémon gets prize monies, and if they so desire…the loser. Some rules have been changed, however, and these things will be gone over later!

One of the main things that’s different this time around is that now, characters will be grouped to their author, instead of just thrust into a huge line that’s impossible to navigate. Also, whenever a new character is made, you should try to remember to make the chapter title the character’s name and species.

Now, most of you probably already know the character bio format, but for those of you who don’t…here ya go!

1. Name (Species) (Anthro or Normal) (Champion, if applicable)

2. Gender

3. Character Bio

4. Stink Stats: (On this Scale: Good, Unscented, Slightly bad, Bad, Pretty Bad Very Bad, Rancid Unbearable, Horrid, Putrid, Ungodly, Deadly, Lethal)
Feet:
Farts:
Body Odor:
Butt:
Breath
Other: (Please specify!)

5. Stink Resistance (out of 100)

6. Special Abilities:

7. If Sex is allowed with the character, what gender they prefer, and what genders are allowed to partake in the sexings.

Now, you’ll notice that there’s a couple things different this time around. First off, smexings in the arena are no longer prohibited! So long as stink remains a main focus, you can stuff your opponent with your dong all day long!

And another new feature…anthros! Thanks to the tournament’s resident monster/mad scientist Sylveon, Swyft, a chemical was "accidentally" released into the town’s water supply, turning some of the town’s denizens bipedal and slightly humanlike! So uh…yeah, you can have anthropomorphic ‘mons now too!

Now, the stink scale is going to remain mostly the same. Except that base stats cannot ever be above Deadly x20 unless you have gone through the Dungeon of The Secret Stat and gotten yourself one of the coveted Lethal stat vials. Speaking of, I’ll be remaking the Society story as well soon. And note that I said that BASE stats can’t be above Deadly x20 (which honestly, should be enough to like…knock out a whole restaurant.) Characters can have abilities that can raise their stink above this soft cap under certain conditions. For example, Swift and Swyft’s Drain Kiss power.

Other rule-y things are still the same though. Things like scat, vore, watersports, excessive amounts of violence and gore, and death are still prohibited. Other things may be added to this list of prohibited things as time goes on, but this will work for now! And any fetishes not listed here can be included, but ya should prooobably ask first.

Now, since this is kind of an RP story, I’m not going to force anyone to write a certain length. After all, some of us can write like…5,000 character responses while others can’t. I do ask that you try to take your writing partner’s abilities into consideration and try to match pace, but if you can’t, it’s perfectly fine.

And one last thing: Champions. Now, the Champions are the upper echelon of combatants. They’re stronger than your average contestant, and they get access to all the nice toys. Champions get the nicest suites in the hotel that houses Tournament contenders, access to the special gymnasium and cafeteria, both of which are designed to make the Champions smell even worse, and access to stinkslave room service. Now, normal contestants can be strong, but I’d say that no single stat should be above…Deadly x4 or so. Champions however, you can make them reek to high heaven and back!

Addenum: I just realized I forgot to add this. You have to BEAT a current champion before you can make your character into one.

Well, I think that’s everything for now. Have fuuuuun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT