*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2117794-AR-Theme-Park
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2117794
Welcome to the theme park that makes your regressive fantasies become reality.

Welcome to the theme park that makes your regressive fantasies become reality.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to AR Theme Park, aka Age Regression Theme Park. Here, you can have all your regressive fantasies become reality. Worried about parents having to be present, no need to worry, Motherly caretakers are already on site to take care of all the precious little ones, including you. You could just regress to a rambunctious 5, 6, or 7 year old, or you could regress to so young that one of the mommies on sight can carry you in their tummy for as long as you want them to. At this theme park. It is open 24/7 365..... 366 every leap year. So not only do customers who want another chance at babyhood come to this place, those who want a chance to be mothers to little ones forever come as well. Perhaps you are that mother if you are female. And all fun activities kids love are all around this park. Some customers have never left the park area since arriving, by choice of course. And great things is housing is within the park.

Also, there will be the option to have an anthro furry as a caretaker, and/or have you as a baby/child furry.

Things Not Allowed:
1. No death
2. No gore
3. No bullies, including caretakers acting mean to the ones they take care of.
4. No making the situation uncomfortable for either party, both the regressee and the mother caretaker have to be willing and comfortable about the situation.
5. No heavy details of diaper usage. Keep the mentions as minimal as possible.
6. No making the mothers on site, or the owner having evil intentions about the park.
7. No evil intentions period.
8. No vore other than unbirth.
9. No regressing the main character (you) so far back that the main character was never conceived.
10. No Herms.
11. No gay male relationships. Lesbian mothers are okay.
12. No making males caretakers, and/or leaving them as the only option.
13. No one past the age of 35 years old as a starting age.

As long as you follow these rules, anything goes. Have fun. Please help me to get at least 70 chapters up.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2117794-AR-Theme-Park