*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118808-The-Coven
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2118808
A sequel to The Mad Scientist

A sequel to The Mad Scientist

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A brief history of this story: 200 hundred years ago, a rip in time and space was opened by a band of rogue or criminal witches hoping to unlock a mythological world of pure magic. What they did instead was to strand hundreds of boys and girls from a parallel world. At the same time, stranding hundreds of witch girls and boys in the world these strangers came from. The stranded boys called themselves mad scientists and had a power equal to magic, tipping the balance of power as before, only witch born girls had such supernatural power. In present day, these mad scientists are striving to grow in power; attempting to recruiting all boys born from a mad scientist father.

You play a fourteen year old witch named Gina Mage who recently graduated at the top of her class at Cauldron Academy all girls boarding school where she learned witchcraft.

You have a fair relationship with your mother, Mona Mage (35) who is an expert in combat magic and offers tutoring services to young witches with mad scientist brothers and or fathers.

You have a good relationship with your younger brother, Joe Mage (13) who is a very strong and talented athlete with high hopes to enter the Olympics someday.

You have a decent relationship with your twin youngest sisters, Tia and Ina Mage (7) who have magic at a young age and seem to specialize in teleportation which they use to lightheartedly play jokes on Joe.

You have a neutral relationship with your father, Geo Mage (35) who is a mad scientist. He is rarely around and more rarely seen by you. He believes his long absences will ease the tensions with your mom and the witch community. He sees it as protecting the family, you see it in another way.

Your mom would rather see your brother, Joe become a girl and a witch as the power is within him. However, many mad scientists would wish of recruit your brother, claiming that it is his birthright, his destiny to follow in his father's footsteps. Can you protect your brother Joe from being pulled into the world of mad science or will you allow him to embrace the power he has as a boy? The choice is yours.

You have two neighbors whom you had been friends with since childhood. Rachel Scott (13) who has a crush on Joe and you suspect he has a crush on her. Neither yet has the courage to confess their feelings. Thomas Lore (14) Who you know has a huge crush on you but you are not sure if you feel the same way.

New Characters: Aunt Abra Mage. (30yrs and a widow) You have a pleasant relationship with her and her children, Henry (13yrs) and Rita (12yrs). Abra Mage has black hair and green eyes. Henry has blond hair and blue eyes. Rita has black hair and blue eyes.

The rules:

1. No killing off characters.

2. Magic or Mad Science can not kill or resurrect.

3. Only human/humanoid transformations.

4. You may add new characters.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118808-The-Coven