*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120941-Head-Swapper-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2120941
A collection of stories involving people's heads being swapped.

A collection of stories involving people's heads being swapped.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A short introduction, since the stories will be fleshed out inside. Basically this will be a series of stories where the theme is head switching. The characters will have their heads swapped onto other people's bodies by a variety of means. It can be any method, magic spell, a unique ability, alien/secret government technology etc. This is for people to have fun adding to, I hope. Lets keep the genre alive.

Please feel free to add chapters.

Character Lists: (Different arcs)

Choice 1: Twin siblings Jacob and Evie Johnson, 15 years old, Caucasians, come into possession of a device that can switch people's heads, and only they are aware of the changes. Their parents are Graham Johnson, 45, and Barbara Johnson, 41, and they have an older brother James, 19, and a younger sister Emma, age 12.

Choice 2: Single mother Janet Morelle, 39, a blonde Caucasian, finds a device or develops an ability to swap people's heads around, her own included. Janet has a 17 year old son called Sean and a 14 year old daughter called Faith. Her ex-husband Richard, 37, lives a couple of miles away with his new girlfriend Lucy, 31.

Choice 3: An unhappy white family man, William Blaine (or Bill), age 40, is drowning his troubles in alcohol at his local bar when he meets a mysterious stranger who give him a device/ability that will change his life, in ways he never imagined. Bill has a nagging 42-year old wife named Cheryl, and two unappreciative kids, Kevin, 19, a high-school dropout, and Tina, 17, who hangs around in a teen gang with her friends.

Choice 4: A black high school student, Latisha Lewis, 16, is the one who discovers a remote or gains an ability to swap heads, and proceeds to use it to have fun with those around her. Latisha lives with her mother Michelle, 44, and also has an older sister Monique, 20, an older brother Marlon, 18 and a younger sister Kaycee, age 13. Latisha's father, Martin, died when she was 10 years old.

Choice 5: 13-year old Isaac Simmons, a nerdy schoolboy, is the one who can swap people's heads (by whatever means). Ben lives at home with his 37-year old mother Jennifer, his dad Henry, 40, his older brother Andy, 18, his older sister Sarah, 16, and his 10-year old sister Chloe.

Choice 6: Nevada-born brothers Earl and Frank Carlson, aged 32 and 37 respectively, are our head switching protagonists. Poster boys for losers everywhere, these two unemployed, hard-drinking, drug-taking siblings are about to have their lives changed forever by a certain device/power etc. Frank is divorced from his ex-wife Linda, 36, and has a daughter, Leah, 17, who hates him just as much as her mother does. Earl has a on/off girlfriend called Shannon, 28, who works as a waitress in a small diner.

Choice 7: 15-year old Madison Lui, an Asian-American girl becomes our spunky protagonist. Madison is an outgoing kind of girl, and lives with her mother Sandra, 39, her white step-dad Jason, 35, her older brother Daniel, 17 and her younger sister Emily, 13. Her real dad, Steven Lui, 41, now lives with his new British girlfriend Charlotte Edwards, 36, several blocks from the family's home.

Choice 8: A 45-year old homeless man, known only by his first name Ethan by those in the neighborhood, is the one who comes into possession of a special ability or a device than can exchange people's heads. Quite friendly, Ethan is liked by most people in the neighborhood, but quite a few people also dont like him.

More choices will be available...

Rules:

No senseless killing off of the characters.

Apart from that... anything goes, have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120941-Head-Swapper-2